#12 & The AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#12 & The AFC East

WestCKoastiN

Doogie Howser
Reaction score
Just thought it was a funny coincidence how each team has a #12 that is in the HOF or will be someday.

bobgriese02pf1-1.jpg
clear.gif
clear.gif
tom_brady_bills-1.jpg

Beck cant wear #12 it's "KINDA" retired(Beck wore 12 in college) lol
good post ^^,thats pretty neat

Except the Fins did it "1" better with #13 Dan Marino!

By watching Jimbo and the Bills in the Super Bowl every January??? :err:

You mean the 4 consecutive losses that turned the Jills into the laughing stock of the NFL. Hmm, I'll save the rest for the depths. Nice try though.

Yes but according to Pats fans, Marino isn't a top 5 QB of all time and Brady easily belongs in there. I laugh when they talk about greatest QBs of all time.

Marino's Career is what it was. Its in the history books now.

Brady's Career is far from over just yet, but I'm sure he'll be in the history books when he's done.

As soon as I read the first post I knew this was going to turn into a flaming contest about whose better. It get's so tiring.

Yes but according to Pats fans, Marino isn't a top 5 QB of all time and Brady easily belongs in there. I laugh when they talk about greatest QBs of all time.

Wow, I figured your Pats obsession and trolling was just because you were on a Pats board. Nope. on dolphins boards you can't let go of the Pats either.

funny that the thread on patsfans that you're referring to started with a poster who had both Brady and Marino in the top 5. Our guy is great. Your guy was great. I'm sorry you need more than that.

And most of the people knocking Marino do so because he never won a superbowl. yeah it's dumb, but welcome to the sports world. it might not be fair but not recognizing it is stupid.

Pitchers are judged by wins even though they're less than 50% responsible for the outcome of baseball games. basketball players are regularly judged by whether or not they "make their teammates better" even though that responsibility falls on 1) the other players themselves, and 2) the PG. great players in all sports are judged unfavorably if they never win a championship. just accept it and openly mock anyone who uses one of those arguments with you.

Yeah, just like "some" Miami fans said the Fins would win the Super Bowl last year. I'd put Marino in the Top 5, but not winning the Big One certainly hurts him.

1.) Montana
2.) Elway
3.) Brady
4.) Manning
5.) Marino

Back
Top Bottom