"*******!...*******!..." | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"*******!...*******!..."

endorPHINS72

Restore the greatness!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Did anyone hear the crowd chanting that at the game in the 4th quarter yesterday? LOL! I had the radio broadcast so I couldn't hear it clearly, but it sounded like they were chanting "*******" and I believe it was directed at Vikings Coach Brad Childress for his cracks about Daunte. :lol:

I didn't watch except on game center so I didn't have an audio. But I can't tell what you are saying and won't be able to unless you circumvent the profanitity filter. Oh well, guess I'll never know lol.

ohh I thought it was **********!! **** ************ * *******!!

Its funny how those chants sound different. lol jk buddy.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
I didn't watch except on game center so I didn't have an audio. But I can't tell what you are saying and won't be able to unless you circumvent the profanitity filter. Oh well, guess I'll never know lol.

Ok, I'm going to try to paint a "G" rated version of it...."donkey" + "circular opening"...LOL!

To the mods, I'm not intentionally trying to offend anyone here. I'm just trying to get Aqua to understand what it is I think they were chanting. I hope I was able to do it tactfully.

endorPHINS72 said:
Ok, I'm going to try to paint a "G" rated version of it...."donkey" + "circular opening"...LOL!

To the mods, I'm not intentionally trying to offend anyone here. I'm just trying to get Aqua to understand what it is I think they were chanting. I hope I was able to do it tactfully.

:sidelol:
Very nice man! I think that is a safe way to explain it. That's funny if they were. I hate Childress. He was so unprofessional with the whole Daunte situation.

well the only thing i remember us chanting yesterday was after they JT got the record tying pick and on the next series he batted another one down and we all started chanting MVP...other than that we were doing the wave :)(that is until joey threw the pick)

I'm pretty sure it was late in the 4th quarter when the game was in hand. I think it was when Childress was thinking about challenging a call or arguing with the refs about something. From the radio broadcast, I'm 99% sure that's what they were saying and from the timing, my guess would be that they were aiming it at Childress.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

What they chant on WWE, to Vince McMahon.:lol:

endorPHINS72 said:

OH, now I get it. Thanks. :lol:

icephinfan said:
What they chant on WWE, to Vince McMahon.:lol:
:lol:

VinceMcMahonDancing-1.gif

endorPHINS72 said:

LOL nice improvisation:lol:

Back
Top Bottom