15 and 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

15 and 59

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
Those are the number we live by. 15 days until training camps starts and all these rumors become fact or are just that, RUMORS. IS Nails ready or will we see Seth? Who will be the #2 WR? Will all of our guys sign before camp starts? Has all these off the field activities become a distraction for JT? How will start at safety, Sammy or Arturo? Will Junior freelance or play w/ in the structure of the D?

59 days until they strap up their war bonets and hit the PRO against the Texans. How many times will Carr get sacked? What will Ricky rush for? Will we over look the Texans?

All in all I am dying over here waiting for this to start. I want to BBQ and watch the game. I want to talk crap to my friends. I want this to be the year!

O.G.- We are all dying here waiting for this to start! Everyone is sick of Infomercials and hair-care products, believe me. If we didn't have this site to get our Fins fix in, we would be hurting more than we are now. All of our speculations and expectations will be fulfilled shortly.:bandwagon :D

Yes we will be overlooking the Texans. Look who we play the next week. But, it doesn't matter. We could start our second string at all positions, and still beat them by 2 touchdowns at home.

we could easily lose ag the Texans if we overlook them. Remember that NE showed that we have no pass rush (ag. a good OL) if you double and triple team JT. Can the rest of the line w/o D Bo sack the much-sacked Carr ?

Actually thats not true 39. Teams were double and triple teaming JT all year. He beat the doubles, beat the triples, and still got pressure. Against NE, he had a bad game simple as that. I think he was hurt as well.

I'm not seeing any possibility of a loss against the Texans. When is the last time we lost an opener? When is the last time we were beaten at home against a vastly inferior opponnent? I really see us throttling the Texans, very similarly to what we did to Detroit last year.

JT had an injured groin going into the NE game. And he was STILL double and triple-teamed. :)

I also don't see us losing to Houston. We WILL NOT be overlooking them. You know why?? Because it's the first game of the season. It's impossible to overlook your opener because the players are going to have been itching to play REAL football for 9 months. Especially our team. Lots of players with something to prove.

We will absolutely demolish the Texans in Week 1. We will win by a minimum of 2 TDs.

Since we have so much time to prepare and the game w/ the Texans will be like a 5th pre-season tune up, let's fight against the cliche and look past that game and get ready for the Jets.

We need to improve or record vs. AFC East teams if this is the year.

i could actually see the texans putting on a bit of a surprise early by making some big play and then we wip their butts.

49 days till the ozzfest in west palm beach.

Ozzy rules!!

We can't and will not loose to the Texans because Wanny will hang a lobster trap in the locker room:lolcry:

Sometimes I find myself hoping the season doesn't come to quick as the summer life is so great. I am afraid the greatness of the summer will screw up as Fiedler throws 3INTs and Wanny calls 3 passes with the lead and only 2 minutes left to play. But not anymore, when I look at our team now.. the is no worrying. We're the Paper Champions by far. Now it's time to do like the Bucs and be the REAL Champions! :yes:

The one thing, the only one I am concerned about playing against the Texans and his name is Andre Johnson. He is 6-2, 230 pds. and runs in the 4.3's. He'll probably only play in three-receiver formations, but Capers might use him alot more than that. The Fins will win, but we should never underestimate our enemies.

Impossible we overlook Houston. Nobody overlooks the first game, everyone is dying to get out there. Guys don't start overlooking games until later in the year.

Back
Top Bottom