15 Yards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

15 Yards

crashfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
That's what Frank Gore needs to become the running back with the 4th greatest number of rushing yards. What are the chances he gets inducted into the HOF as a Dolphin? Does he have a choice? I believe he grew up a Dolphin fan.

That's what Frank Gore needs to become the running back with the 4th greatest number of rushing yards. What are the chances he gets inducted into the HOF as a Dolphin? Does he have a choice? I believe he grew up a Dolphin fan.

I'm not sure if they have a choice in the matter, but as much as I would love it Gore played the majority of his career in SF...did the bulk of his work in SF...he should go in a 49er

players pick, teams throw parties for them. nobody wanted to deal with TO, that's prob why he didn't go lol

Players choice which team to represent. Greater chance Miami wins the next 5 Super Bowls than Gore chooses the Dolphins.

There is no chance he goes in as a Fin, but I'm glad he's on the team this year. He is 100% going in as a niner.

He will be a hall of fame... 49er

He gets a chance to break Curtis Martin's record in the meadowlands in front of 1000 Dolphins fans. The Jets won't likely acknowledge it during the game, sadly.

If gore wins a super bowl here and plays a signifigant role, ie 1k yrd rusher, then maybe?

Gore goes into the Hall as a Niner, as he should. Still, it will be nice to see him pass Martin in front of the NY fans tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom