16-year-old Scout Evaluates Dion Jordan | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

16-year-old Scout Evaluates Dion Jordan

:lol:
Our draft experts shown off by a 16-year old. So much crow to eat. Funny is that a few attacked the kid while proclaiming now "oh I never liked the pick anyways" and "oh I knew he will amount to nothing".

This is some great ****. :pbj:

I hate to say this, but the truth is that Dion Jordan was obviously an incredibly talented football player who could have been incredible... if he didn't have a serious substance abuse 'problem.'

The fact that he is still in the league after treating his body like an amusement park for five years, and still looks dangerous when he takes the field, pretty much says everything about this guy's level of sheer talent.

One of the all time great BUST trade-ups!

I remember so many were psyched because we has a LOT of draft capital but...

That Ireland turd was running the show.

Beyond that -- interesting to read some of the homer posts -- still posting the same today!

DVP = he's awesome!

:)

I hate to say this, but the truth is that Dion Jordan was obviously an incredibly talented football player who could have been incredible... if he didn't have a serious substance abuse 'problem.'

The fact that he is still in the league after treating his body like an amusement park for five years, and still looks dangerous when he takes the field, pretty much says everything about this guy's level of sheer talent.
George’s mother? Lol

How long are Charles Harris' arms?

This thread is gold, can't believe I never saw this before. Owned by a 16yr old kid, but but but arm length bahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom