19 Yr Old Messi... Golazooooo...Similar to Maradona's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

19 Yr Old Messi... Golazooooo...Similar to Maradona's

Are you referring to Maradona's "hand of God" goal where he clearly punched the ball into the goal, or are you talking about Maradona's goal where he went through about 20 defenders and scored. :wink:

I was about to post this.... Messi is clearly the heir to the greatest playet to have ever played the game. I am in awe almost eveytim he actually plays.

I was about to post this.... Messi is clearly the heir to the greatest playet to have ever played the game. I am in awe almost eveytim he actually plays.

Soccer's greatest ever:

1. Pele
2. Franz Beckenbauer
3. Lev Yashin
4. Garrincha
5. Maradona
6. Cruyf
7. Ronaldo

Soccer's greatest ever:

1. Pele
2. Franz Beckenbauer
3. Lev Yashin
4. Garrincha
5. Maradona
6. Cruyf
7. Ronaldo

Maradona was better then all the ones you put above him....and I am not even Argentinian....

Anyway I see Argentina winning a World Cup with Messi for sure. Not 2010, but 2014 yes.

Maradona was better then all the ones you put above him....and I am not even Argentinian....

Anyway I see Argentina winning a World Cup with Messi for sure. Not 2010, but 2014 yes.

Maradona was leaps and bounds better than Pele... the thing is Pele is a cleaner image and a cleaner person. But Maradona was magic.

DiStefano has to be somewhere on that list brotha ;)

You're right, he does remind me of George Best a little :evil:

Pele Good, Maradona Better, George Best

You're right, he does remind me of George Best a little :evil:

Pele Good, Maradona Better, George Best

You keep repeating that see if one day someone (outside of england) believes you.

No one like Diego Armando.... He was God made human, with a soccer ball.

DiStefano has to be somewhere on that list brotha ;)

He is soooooo Old School most people will have forgotten about him. But yes, you would have to put him, probably in third place behind Maradona and Pele... I would say

1.- Maradona
2.-Pele
3.-Distefano
4.-Johan Cruiff
5.-Franz Beckenbauer

(and no George Best... ever....)

Someone tell the arab commentator you cant gargle boogers(00:38) when you are commenting 1 of the best goals we will ever see.

Leo's goal is SICK a copy of Maradona's goal.

So happy im a Barça fan:cooldude:

Diego Armando Maradonna was the best Ever to play the game!! Ever!! hes the Wayne gretzky of Soccer!!

Leo Messi will be a top 5 also !!! GOOOOOOOOOOO ARRRRRRRjeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back
Top Bottom