1st Post Senior Bowl Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Post Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Not really. I mean Losman is not even used to non-shotgun.

JP Losman has the cannon arm to go on TOP of the good decisions, tremendous athleticism, ability to read defenses, etc.

You ever hear a scouting report say "Good strong arm and can make all the throws you need"

Fiedler can't make "all the throws" Neither can Rivers, he struggles on outs where he needs to gun it to give the WR a chance at the ball before the CB. Rivers however, CAN make MOST of the throws.

When you see a QB toss a ball 70 yards from a kneeling position, you know that at any given moment on the field, he can make any throw you need him to make. That bails QBs out of a loootttt of trouble. Donovan McNabb wouldn't be anywhere near the QB he is if he didn't have the gun that he has. Neither would Mike Vick, Brett Favre, etc. You might even say that Fiedler has better "intangibles" than all these guys.

Donovan is also a better player than Losman better in college to. Fans that watch Losman say he has a problem with decision making. Donovan is accurate with the long ball but the thing that makes him so good is his accuracy and decision making. I am no Rush Limbaugh but Vick in someways is overrated far as throwing the football he gets 150 yards passing two outstanding runs 100 yards rushing and he is the best qb anybody has ever seen which I believe he will be a all around qb next season and be a probowler on dis respect to him and Vick fans because I like him to. Far as Favre he may have made one of the biggest mistakes this post season that I have seen out of any qb but this guy is smart and has a bullet pass like Rivers get it there in a hurry. You can say what you want to about Rivers but he threw a couple of ball that were zooming this year. Favre knows when to get rid of the ball that is why he throws off balance so much Favre has got Football smarts. Favre can't throw that far either but he knows were to put it.

When you got some one that can throw 25 yard pass and be accurate 95 % of the time that is good too. I've seen Losman throw my god he got an arm but I see him on the short throw the other day he floated them I like the bullet throws on 25 yard passes less chance of getting intercepted.

Several problems with this draft....
-No way D'Angelo Hall is a No.6 pick. Everyone has him mid-late 1st rounder....He's a good corner, but not an instant superstar you have to be in order to be drafted that high. If Sean Taylor is off the board at 6, Lions will look for RB.
-Loshman isn't going 11th, especially when he had a bad Senior Bowl, and he was projected as a borderline 1st round pick. Again, Pitt wants a QB, but they'll likely trade up if that interested. Personally, I think they are going to trade for No.1 and take Rothlisberger, who I heard they like better than Eli.
-Can't see Jones going all they way to 21, and I think Chris Perry at 22 is too high. Plus, he seems to way overate Marcus Tubbs.

But overall, intresting stuff.

I like a hard throwing QB not just Rivers any qb that can throw hard. I guess I got that from watching Marino. Marino could throw a ball that would hit them in the # I don't think the WR's seen it sometimes. You watch Rivers in the senior Bowl. I got downloads from what Muck showed last night and every throw had zip on it I like that.

Anything's posible. Overall is a good site. It also says that we're 9mill over the cap. I thought we were 17 mill over. What's the real deal?

Ozzy rules!!

Look at the free agent page. They have Ogunleye going to the Texans. #1 make it so!!!

Originally posted by Noland
Donovan is accurate with the long ball but the thing that makes him so good is his accuracy and decision making.

OMFG...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom