1st post | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st post

patsdynasty said:
how can anyone hate the red white and blue????????

thats it!!!!!!! IM CALLING JACK Baur and he will take care of some u anti americans!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao:

When I look at the patsies I see Pink,Cream & Babyblue , You have to look past the surface!! :evil: Let your eyes relax it will come to you..

Welcome isolated69

isolated69 said:
Well Ive been reading all of your post for the past few years and have enjoyed reading all of your input...............Im wanting to go to the Dolphins & Saints game in october and want to know when can I get tickets and where can I get them at the best price on the web?

Welcome isolated. :cool:

isolated69 said:
Well Ive been reading all of your post for the past few years and have enjoyed reading all of your input...............Im wanting to go to the Dolphins & Saints game in october and want to know when can I get tickets and where can I get them at the best price on the web?
:welcome: to Finheaven isolated69, glad to see you're not "isolated" anymore. :D

My advice would be Ebay (but you might overpay) or try TickerMaster.

i found ebay is the best place to get tickets, never had a bad experience but you have to be careful

BBsuck said:
When I look at the patsies I see Pink,Cream & Babyblue , You have to look past the surface!! :evil: Let your eyes relax it will come to you..

Welcome isolated69

ha

went to stubhub

I got some good seats at stubhub................Thanks alot..........Ill post more when Iv got something interesting to say............... :roflmao:

patsdynasty said:
i thnk many will agree that the show 24 is the best show on the air........
Nah CSI is the best show on the air.

BTW Welcome Isolated69! :D

patsdynasty said:

I've never seen it But I heard its good. Back to the subject: Yeah I guess he should look for tickets on ebay.

patsdynasty said:

im agreeing with a Pats fan....intresting...

Back
Top Bottom