1st rnd mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st rnd mock draft

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
i have looked at various drafts and thought after alll this time i would draw up my own:-

1/ stafford - lions
2/ j smith - rams
3/ e monroe - cheifs
4/ a curry - seahawks
5/ b orakpo - browns
6/ b j raji - bengals
7/ crabtree - raiders
8/ m oher - jaguars
9/ a smith - packers
10/ Rey Maulaluga - 49ers
11/ Everette Brown - bills
12/ Knowshon Moreno - broncos
13/ r ayers - redskins
14/ m jenkins - saints
15/ b cushing - texans
16/ t jackson - chargers
17/ m sanchez - jets
18/ maclin - bears
19/ p jerry - bucs
20/ e britton - lions
21/ v davis - eagles
22/ d h-bey - vikings
23/ l english - pats
24/ l delmas - falcons
25/ a maybin - fins
26/ c matthews - ravens
27/ ziggy hood - colts
28/ p harvin - eagles
29/ beanie wells - nyg
30/ j gilbert - titans
31/ d brown - cards
32/ a mack - steelers

as a fin i would be delighted to get maybin and add to a much needed pass rush.:up:

eagles wont draft percy they just drafted desean last year i think they would go for a taller receiver

This question doesnt effect the dolphins at all, but i'm just curious. What is your reasoning for the 49ers selecting Maualuga? They have P. Willis at MLB right now. are they one of the teams moving to a 3-4 or somethin? or are you assuming Maualuga would play outside?

This question doesnt effect the dolphins at all, but i'm just curious. What is your reasoning for the 49ers selecting Maualuga? They have P. Willis at MLB right now. are they one of the teams moving to a 3-4 or somethin? or are you assuming Maualuga would play outside?

they already run a 3-4

was going to say they already run a 3-4 but someone stole my thunder lol...........and with both of them manning the middle ......what a force!!!!!!!!! mike singletary would be wetting his pants coaching them.

That's news to me, i dont ever see them play and i dont follow them closely at all so i guess i wasnt aware of that. But yea, that would be an insane set of ILB 's for a decade or more.
Hopefully you didnt think i was bashing your draft, i was legitimately curious.

That's news to me, i dont ever see them play and i dont follow them closely at all so i guess i wasnt aware of that. But yea, that would be an insane set of ILB 's for a decade or more.
Hopefully you didnt think i was bashing your draft, i was legitimately curious.

np ...i agree with you ....what a set of ILB that wld be - just stick 3 NT in front of them and let them run wild!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom