1st round Linebackers far safer than receivers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round Linebackers far safer than receivers

joeydolfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
clear.gif
clear.gif
Very interesting article with a chart on positions taken in the 12t round from 2000 - 2007.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/hashmarks/0-6-230/First-round--Linebackers-far-safer-than-receivers.html

Check out the hit ratios on Guards, Centers, Linebackers and Tight Ends in the 1st round.

Safest positions Interior line, linebackers, Tight End, Defensive Tackle, Offensive Tackle and Running Back.

Riskiest Positions Receivers, Quarterbacks

Hope we get Connor or Mayo with 2a, best CB left 2b(Godfrey, Porter, Thomas), Rachal at 3, and Jordy Nelson @ 4...

I'd take L.Sweed at 32 or J.Nelson in the 3rd otherwise the only other guy at WR I'd want is M.Monk in the 6th or if we aquire a 5th somehow.

Q.Groves or J.Mayo at 32 otherwise would be great for us, A.Cason is another great selection there. With all these possibilities I have to think atleast one will be available to us there. This wil be the draft we'll be talking about 5 years from now that really turned things around for us.

Back
Top Bottom