1st round Mock w/ 7 rounds for Fins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round Mock w/ 7 rounds for Fins

ChambersWI said:
he's going to play both

i've read headlines about him saying he's goign to try to play both, but i just dont see how thats possible, unless he plays all his baseball games on saturday, monday or tuesday....then he'll have to go to football practices on wednesday-friday then play football on sunday....doesnt really seem like it'll work out....he's going to tire himself out really quick and he'll be injury prone b/c he's over working his body...it'll be a short career for samardjiza

again, if he is goign to play both, not even worth a 5th round pick let alone a 1st round....

I'll be updating later today

1)I'm going to try 3 rounds for everybody, but that's going to be difficult so give me a break with some of the picks.

2)I'm going to use Scott Wright's Draft Order (NFL Draft Countdown's owner)

I liked Leon until the Ohio State game...he tackled very poorly and was out of position frequently. I don't think we'll be picking that high either.

No I think Troy Smith will go first round. He is alot better than Brady Quinn. Brady can't win the big game never has and never will. If Gonzo from Ohio state is there in late 2nd or 3rd round he would be a great grab. Hagen drops too many balls, we need a great 3rd down guy with speed just like Gonzo. First think is new line and a corner back and also a new kicker.

Back
Top Bottom