1st round pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round pick

Originally posted by AzDolfan543413
My dream draft would have us get a high pick from O-Gun that gets us Eli Manning, have Carey fall to 20 then have lee Evans fall all the way to the third round to us.

Eli turns out to be the best Manning of them all.
Carey becomes a dominant lineman for the next 15 years.
And Lee Evans is pi$$ed off about falling to the third and uses it as motivation to train hard with CC and they both have 1,000 yard seasons.:D

Hell I would take that scenario without Carey. We can get a few O lineman in the FA market.

Quote:
Originally posted by AzDolfan543413
My dream draft would have us get a high pick from O-Gun that gets us Eli Manning, have Carey fall to 20 then have lee Evans fall all the way to the third round to us.

Eli turns out to be the best Manning of them all.
Carey becomes a dominant lineman for the next 15 years.
And Lee Evans is pi$$ed off about falling to the third and uses it as motivation to train hard with CC and they both have 1,000 yard seasons.

I could live that: Manning, Carey, Evans...

Hey Dreads,
Do you know who is of the offesive lineman besides Pace that is available this year in the F/A Pool

I agree w/ going to F/A to sign some O-line players because a rookie would take some time to "break in", which we don't have if we want to win now.

Originally posted by T-Bone
Hey Dreads,
Do you know who is of the offesive lineman besides Pace that is available this year in the F/A Pool

I agree w/ going to F/A to sign some O-line players because a rookie would take some time to "break in", which we don't have if we want to win now.
'

Here are SOME ideas:

LT Pace
Jones
Brown
RG Woody
LG Timmerman,
RT Tait
LT Clifton

There are more (plus lesser names that may be steals) bbut cant come up with them. Perhaps someone with more knowledge can lend a hand.

As long as we can sign (1) quality LT's for a decent price and draft one or two solid kids then I would have to think our O-line would be looking good.
I hope Nails gets back to playing as well as he was in 2002.

I still think we must draft a qb in round one!!!!!!! Manning, Rivers but we need a young gun to compliment Ricky!!!!

Originally posted by T-Bone
As long as we can sign (1) quality LT's for a decent price and draft one or two solid kids then I would have to think our O-line would be looking good.
I hope Nails gets back to playing as well as he was in 2002.

I still think we must draft a qb in round one!!!!!!! Manning, Rivers but we need a young gun to compliment Ricky!!!!

I agree. We can get a good T and G this year. There are many more FA O lineman this year, therefore less cometition for any of them and therefore a lower price. Nails will be much better nextv year and is a must keep. Achilles take two years to get back in shape if you work at it (ask Jamal Lewis). Nails has shown his ability to work hard when he dropped the weight and kept it off even through an injury. We MUST get a QB in the 1st as well as one via FA. Both quite possible.

I for 1 am against taking anyplayer in the 1st round or 2nd when in previous years has had the Injury bug...ala Eddie Moore!!

This O-line is terrible!!!...We need to address the O-line needs before anything else!!!.....Sign Pace and slide Smith to RG!!...Take Carey with our 1st pick and the use the 2nd 1st rounders(via Wally) to slide out of 1st round to the 2nd and get a another pick maybe another 3rd from sliding down!!!!..our 2nd rounder we should use on a WR!!...Jenkins might land there,Darius Watts is the guy I like,or Cotchery from NCST!!

With the 3rd rounder's we ude them on LB(TeddyLehman,Ok) or CB(Ahmad Carroll,Ark).

This will help solidify some of our needs adding depth at LB and WR and killing 3 birds on the o-line in 2!!!

Back
Top Bottom