1st round pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st round pick

One Question?

Will Norv be back?

If so they had better draft and get hall of fame OL, QB, WR, RB!!!

Even if the Phins get the best WR & OL in the draft.......NORV will F#@% it UP!!!!

Norv has never done **** in this league. He had a Hall Of Fame OL, QB, RB & WR.......HELL I could have had my girlfriends cat call the plays and still win the same amount of supebowls...perhaps even more... with that much talent.

You win games in the NFL with a good OL we have the same personel as the Ravens except in the OL which they have a better line.
QB feidler vs. wright even slight
RB ricky vs. jamal even, this jamal lewis better this year see OL
WR chambers,thompson vs. robinson,taylor even
TE Mcmichael vs. Heap even
OL RAVENS do we really have to answer this one did you see the holes they opened for lewis what kinda yards you think ricky could have had

Just my opinion might be wrong might be right

Originally posted by MDolphins2003
One Question?

Will Norv be back?

If so they had better draft and get hall of fame OL, QB, WR, RB!!!

Even if the Phins get the best WR & OL in the draft.......NORV will F#@% it UP!!!!

Norv has never done **** in this league. He had a Hall Of Fame OL, QB, RB & WR.......HELL I could have had my girlfriends cat call the plays and still win the same amount of supebowls...perhaps even more... with that much talent.

Got the RB and perhaps WR also. Lets go after the QB by trading the farm to SD for the 1st overall. GOTTA DREAM...

Originally posted by canesandphins1
You win games in the NFL with a good OL we have the same personel as the Ravens except in the OL which they have a better line.
QB feidler vs. wright even slight
RB ricky vs. jamal even, this jamal lewis better this year see OL
WR chambers,thompson vs. robinson,taylor even
TE Mcmichael vs. Heap even
OL RAVENS do we really have to answer this one did you see the holes they opened for lewis what kinda yards you think ricky could have had

Just my opinion might be wrong might be right

You are correct. Games are won on the trenches. However the o Line can be fixed VIa free agency. Its musk less probable to get a franchise QB that way.

Very true but i am tired of this PATCH WORK OL crap we need to get it fixed because if ricky keeps taking the pounding he is taking he is going to break down very quickly ala Earl Campbel,Jamal Anderson

Originally posted by dreadlockera

I think (as I stated in the original post) that the best option is WR & QB in the 1st. If you have questions as to why just check out my original.;)
My mistake. I'm at work sneaking to post and I didn't notice your original post. :lol:

Originally posted by Section126
We should take a RB in the first round.......We can groom him for the 2012 season...............

I agree with you 100%. Let's take Jarrot Payton, he's the next Walter.

dont start guessing until our GM has arrived. If its Mueller or Spielman it will be a QB or WR. I think we should sell all our picks for eli manning. you think im joking? its called a two year plan.;)

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Did they play together? If so CC would have been a Sr and Evans a FR. I dont see any advatage there.

Not only did they play together in college but also in high school,chambers is a big part of the reason that evans landed in wisconsin.. he is a big fan and good friend of chambers, respects him a lot and wants to be just as successful, read an article that had evans praising chambers, i'll see if i can locate it again.

oh yea, and my preference would be two first round picks... one on rashaun woods/reggie williams/lee evans/ maybe michael clayton... whichever falls to us basically.

then with the other pick depending on where it is, im going to assume ben and eli are gone and that the draft day status of rivers is up in the air because everyone will be scared of his mechanics. therefore, we trade down with the other first rounder, find a way to get a 1 later and a two... get vernon carey and hope rivers or losman falls to us with the second rounder.

more hoping that the pick for ogunleye is reasonably high, i know he doesnt fall to us(unless he flops at the combine)... sorry for being unclear

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
more hoping that the pick for ogunleye is reasonably high, i know he doesnt fall to us(unless he flops at the combine)... sorry for being unclear

Oh okay, I getcha. Thought you meant #20.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0

Not only did they play together in college but also in high school,chambers is a big part of the reason that evans landed in wisconsin.. he is a big fan and good friend of chambers, respects him a lot and wants to be just as successful, read an article that had evans praising chambers, i'll see if i can locate it again.

Wow i had no idea. CC has a great work ethic and could be a great young mentor, especially if they already have a bond. However I would want to pick him in the right location, no too high

My dream draft would have us get a high pick from O-Gun that gets us Eli Manning, have Carey fall to 20 then have lee Evans fall all the way to the third round to us.

Eli turns out to be the best Manning of them all.
Carey becomes a dominant lineman for the next 15 years.
And Lee Evans is pi$$ed off about falling to the third and uses it as motivation to train hard with CC and they both have 1,000 yard seasons.:D

Back
Top Bottom