1st Round Targets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Targets

Finally somebody with some sense i agree with your evaluations and the Locker comparison people like to rip on Locker because Mel Kiper does so they just go with what he says without really knowing the type of talent he really possesses.

This is horse ****. Locker has given people plenty of reasons to rip him: inaccuracy, inability to read a D, inability to even look like a QB, etc.

It's fine to have a different opinion, but when you a group of people Kiper-sheep, it doesn't make you look good . . . especially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Locker====:wacky:

Damn, who's that?

Miami and St.Louis passed on M.Ryan while desperately needing a QB, so what's the difference? Teams make selections for different reasons, that shouldn't effect the way you run your draft.

I mean to their credit, that was #1 and #2 overall . . and the Rams recently signed Bulger long term and the Fins spent the entire offseason working on John Beck, a 2nd rounder the previous year. They had him in his backpocket and they figured Henne was to good of value in round 2, as they passed on him at 32. It didn't work out but that was the idea.

For Newton to fall to 15, when people think he may go #1 overall . . . that would be a little suspect . . . you literally have teams with NO options at QB, passing on him.

ricky stanzi was the best kamikazee qb i saw this year improvising when the play blewup in his face and he'll still be around in the 4th.
i love stanzi for some reason. he has poise and he doesnt make big mistakes. would love to grab him in the 3rd or 4th

If we pick locker or ingram ill be pleasently surprised. anything is more exciting then 3-4 DE's at this point. i think locker is a project but im down to gamble and see. i think ingram is awesome but i also think we can just snag a RB in round 3 and get someone faster and more explosive. i think both guys are available at 15, so no point in speculating anyone else. the pick should be one of these 2. if they think locker will slip that much trade down pick up and extra 3rd or low 2nd and take locker with ur 1st pick still

This is horse ****. Locker has given people plenty of reasons to rip him: inaccuracy, inability to read a D, inability to even look like a QB, etc.

It's fine to have a different opinion, but when you a group of people Kiper-sheep, it doesn't make you look good . . . especially when you have no idea what you're talking about.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Damn, who's that?

I think he can improve his accuracy, im not saying it will be good or consistant, but i think it can be better. close to 60% then to 50%. i also think he can learn to read defenses the kid will put the work in. its not the worst pick at #15 overall it really isnt that illogical for a team that needs an exciting QB. hell definitely shake this division up thats for sure

Arent you the one that likes Devlin? And you think Locker sucks? Yea i have no idea what im talking about right.

Damn, who's that?

Arent you the one that likes Devlin? And you think Locker sucks? Yea i have no idea what im talking about right.

i mean dont get me wrong i like both prospects but they are so different. devlin = allll accuracy. nothing wrong with that. means he should be good in a pro style offense. locker is everything but accuracy lol. i want to draft both

I think he can improve his accuracy, im not saying it will be good or consistant, but i think it can be better. close to 60% then to 50%. i also think he can learn to read defenses the kid will put the work in. its not the worst pick at #15 overall it really isnt that illogical for a team that needs an exciting QB. hell definitely shake this division up thats for sure
Yeah, if he's there at #15 I'd have to think Locker is the pick. At the very least he could run some wildcat while he learns the position. The biggest concern I have actually is that he is signed by the Los Angeles Angels so that could limit the amount of training camp he can put in. That may be a big drawback.

Back
Top Bottom