1st Round Trade Down Partners (w/Picks) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Round Trade Down Partners (w/Picks)

305finforlife

Starter
Reaction score
With FA frenzy slowing almost to a halt, the drafts top 10 starting to clear up. With our current selection; we are looking at the possibility of selecting from: Ryan Tannehill, Justin Blackmon, Trent Richardson, M. Floyd, Q. Coples, or M. Ingram (All needs except one). Miami's first pick wont be a OL (I pray not), its is either QB, DE, or WR. Which it seems more like Ryan Tannehill (if Browns pass).

So with the potential availability of Tannehill and Richardson ... Trading down might work for us, though we wont get a shhh load of picks in return... Potential teams (SD, Cincy, Dallas, BMore, and maybe even... NE, lol).

Would you trade with the Devil (there two 1st)???

Lets talk... I am more for trading down for tannehill/richardson and getting two more picks... 3rd and a fourth or a 3rd and 3rd next year (since a 2nd would be a reach).

In any trade down I would target: 1) Tannehill, 2) Perry 3) Branch

*If other trade down threads are up, please merge

I would have absolutely no problem taking Decastro at 8. Does anyone understand what a great pulling guard who is a nasty technician can do for a team?

I would not mind taking DeCastro either. We just saw Carl Nicks get $8M a year and half the fan base was screaming for Miami to pick him up. Well here sits DeCastro, the highest rated OG since Steve Hutchinson. If you wanted Nicks, how can you NOT want DeCastro??

If Tannehill is gone; sure take DeCastro but only if.

Back
Top Bottom