1st Rounder Most Likely to Bust | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Rounder Most Likely to Bust

Prospect 1st rounder Most likely to BUST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

En4cer71

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Prospect 1st rounder most likeky to BUST...

Tried to include as many as possible and you can pick more than one.

Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Rashard Mendenhall, Phillip Merling, KENTWAN BALMER,

iou are looking at top 10 players, Gholston is the most likely to bust. If you are looking at the entire round, Devin "I had one productive year in college and am benefitting from the other WRs in the class having bad offseasons" Thomas

I'm going with Gholston - given his tendency to take games off. It can be argued that he just needs a coach who will light a fire under his ***, but if he's taken with the first overall pick and takes games off like he did in college, that's bad on us and a huge bust.

It's driving me crazy why the 'Fins are looking at him more seriously than Long

It's hard to call any player a bust...especially if they make it to the NFL...But if you want one that I feel is over-rated and won't be a great player...then I feel C. Long is as good a name as I can find.

iou are looking at top 10 players, Gholston is the most likely to bust. If you are looking at the entire round, Devin "I had one productive year in college and am benefitting from the other WRs in the class having bad offseasons" Thomas

Devin Thomas isnt going in the first round.. 2nd round is probably the earliest he'll go.

i voted for chris long because i dont see a player that is fast enough to be a great pass rusher. He'll be good but i am thinking he will be a guy that never sees double digit sacks in a season

Wow, Gholston isn't getting much love.....I can see why...he takes off and disappears a lot.

I think Dorsey cause he cant stay healthy. He might produce but could also have a pro career of 1-2 years. Or he could only be productive and play 2 complete seasons and then play about 5-8 games a year. With that much weight and bangin inside his injuries will happen more frequently esp in the NFL with bigger stronger guys hittin him. I dont hate him but I think we can get more for our money with the 1st

Darren McFadden and it ain't close. Thing is, I have a feeling the NFL is aware of his value so he should slide.

Back
Top Bottom