1st selection of the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st selection of the draft

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
Is Vernon Gholston. I wish it wasn't, but all the cards are falling that way. Parcells will use the Jake Long contract talk as leverage, and Gholston will take a smaller contract and be the #1 overall pick in this draft. THIS WILL HAPPEN. Gholston doesn't want to fall too far, and if he's not first he may fall out of the top 5. He's overrated by parcells and co., but it will happen. This will go down as another draft blunder and the pick will be shrowded with boo's much like last years shameful display of ineptitude. This is what we've come to expect of our dolphins though. The guys a sick athlete, but he is not number one pick material. If we were 9 like last year, i could understand the pick, but we are the number one overall pick.:boohoo:

If this happens I will be seriously pissed off. Gholsten is nothing more than a a walking under armour commercial. You can find players as talented as he is in the fourth round or later of every draft. Is he a physical specimen; absolutely but that's it... I think i'm becoming somewhat nautious...C'mon Jake sign for a little less money than ridiculous and come be a Dolphin.

Why would BP want a non leader that takes plays off that has a 1/2 more sack then chris long and only 1/2 of chris longs tackles ???

Gholston is just a pass rusher and if he was good against the run he'd have more tackles. Unless he took those plays off. :sidelol:

I realy think thats gonna happen too, its realy murphy's law when it comes to the dolphins drafting

Is Vernon Gholston. I wish it wasn't, but all the cards are falling that way. Parcells will use the Jake Long contract talk as leverage, and Gholston will take a smaller contract and be the #1 overall pick in this draft. THIS WILL HAPPEN. Gholston doesn't want to fall too far, and if he's not first he may fall out of the top 5. He's overrated by parcells and co., but it will happen. This will go down as another draft blunder and the pick will be shrowded with boo's much like last years shameful display of ineptitude. This is what we've come to expect of our dolphins though. The guys a sick athlete, but he is not number one pick material. If we were 9 like last year, i could understand the pick, but we are the number one overall pick.:boohoo:

Disagree and your to negative:up:

Hold your criticism until after saturday. If Gholston is not the first pick then I am wrong, and stupid for jumping the gun, but when it happens, dont say i didn't prepare you.

I dont understand how everyone thinks taking Chris, Gholston will be bad. Have you guys not seen them play. Any pick is better than what we have now at any postion except RB and Run DMC would be better than Brown . Brown is never going to be healthy I dont think. I really hope he is cause I think BPand TS will trade him if he misses games this year. So any player we take is an upgrade. I think if we take Ellis, Cromartie,Balmer,GRoves,Talib we have upgraded. We need alot of help and should not boo anyone we pick. They should boo us for haveing to play in this craphole. Whoever we pick pretty much knows they are not even going to the playoffs for a couple of years unless a plane wrecks every week carrying one of the other teams. If it wasnt for the money Id fell real sorry for the guy that we pick cause he is expected to be the savior of the Dolphins and that alot to take on for a 20-22 year old kid. I think C Long is the most prepared to take on that duty.

I meant to say RunDMC will PROB be better than Brown My BAD I typed wrong.

news flash... nobody in this draft is a consensus number 1 pick!!!!!

and second... whats with the negativity. There are three good players atop the board that were looking at. Jake Long, who will anchor the line for years. Chris Long and Gholston who could provide pass rush for years... Its just the wrong time to have the #1 draft pick. we're going to get a good player though... so just relax. jeez.. have a drink! :beer1:

Back
Top Bottom