1st step to building a CHAMPIONSHIP Team is | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st step to building a CHAMPIONSHIP Team is

Both lines aren't set. We'll be grabbing more next year, and early.

I was enjoying the second day, watching golf on other channels then clicking back to ESPN while emphasizing, "no little twerps." Last thing I wanted was a forced pick at DB or WR, simply because we failed to address those positions earlier.

That always bombs for us. I can't count how many times we've tried to steal a WR from someplace like San Diego St in the late rounds and they never pan out, other than a few cute plays in preseason.

You know darn well someone like Spielman would have put a quota on the draft, finding at least one or two balancing twerps to appease the position coaches and fans.

Parcells plugged along with the uglies, hard running backs and one downfield thrower. I was impressed.

Next year the skill positions get a boost. No way he's content there.

Exactly, big bodies at the LoS. A run first line is what we needed on offense, and a stop the run first line was required on defense.

I also think on paper this O-Line gives additional time in the passing game, and only at that point will the play of QB and WR/TE be exposed as either adequate or deficient.

Same with D-Line, stop the run, and then lets see if our DB's are as poor as many think.

Either way, build from the trenches on out, and I think good things happen more often then not.

Back
Top Bottom