1st Year Starting QB's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Year Starting QB's

emeraldfin

Gary Speed RIP
Reaction score
Who will have the best year in their first year starting a season at QB?
Campbell (Redskins)
Romo (Cowboys)
Cutler (Denver)
Croyle (KC)
Russell (Raiders, not sure if he will start or not)
Leinart (Cardinals)
Young (Titans)
Schaub (Texans)
Jackson (Vikings)

I'm torn between Leinart and Cutler. I think Leinart will have a little bit better statistical season, but Cutler's team will get further.

Based on stats I'll give it to Leinart. He has Fitzgerald and Boldin to throw to.

Cutler has Henry Bell Selvin Young who i think might be the next good RB in the denver system he has good wideouts and will have a pretty good defense he will do well he also has not made the same mistake twice which i think is really good for a young QB i take him over those guys as of now

i bet Vince Young gets hurt not because of the madden curse but because he is a scrambler and he'll be like Steve McNair and will get banged up a lot but McNair played through a hell of a lot and you never know if Young can do that

Leinart will be ok he will have good stats like you all say but he doesnt have a great team who knows how the edge will do this year he might go back to indy form but might not i think thats the variable with Leinart

I have to agree with Stitches I believe that Leinart will do better as far as statistically, but since Cutler has the better team he will have more success in terms of wins.

I think Leinart might struggle with the new system at first, but I think he'll have a good year. The Cardinals will be an 8 win team this year IMO.

Other than that I think Campbell has all the weapons to have a very good year. Coming off of last seasons disaster, I think the Skins will surprise a few.

Young will also do very good also. He's the leader this year, as opposed to this time last year, and one more year getting familiar with Chow's offense will help him a lot.

Young and Leinart

then Cutler and Campbell will probably fair well

I see you're a Young fan so this will probably ruffle your feathers, but man Young is over rated. I think he's going to have a very rough year with a lot of his valuable pieces from last year no longer present.

Back
Top Bottom