1st Year Starting QB's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1st Year Starting QB's

If the Cards OL improves alot from last year, then I have to say Leinart. But if they don't, then I'd say Cutler.

Agree, 100%. I believe that Edgerrin still has the horses to get it done, too. If their line plays well they could have a really productive offense. My opinion is the O-line is all that would hold them back. Leinert will have had plenty of time to get familiar with his WRs and James has to be anxious to show everyone that he's still got it.

I have to say Leinart. He has the most talent around him.

But I won't lie, the one I'm most interested to see how he plays will be Schaub.

I am still not sold on Cutler being ready to take that next step. I think year 3 might be his year. I'd go w/ leinart as I think Young takes a little step back this year. I also like Campbell, no one is talking about him but I think he's going to be pretty good.

I am still not sold on Cutler being ready to take that next step. I think year 3 might be his year. I'd go w/ leinart as I think Young takes a little step back this year. I also like Campbell, no one is talking about him but I think he's going to be pretty good.

:hi5:

I think the same. Campbell is my 3rd QB off the list.

I think Romo should have the best season because he's the one who had the most experience over last year and out of all of them played in the playoffs where his name livesin infamy. (Unless he does something amazing in the playoffs sometime later in his career.)

Young is on the cover of madden so he should be gone by the preseason.

If I remember correctly Cambell plays for the redskins so I adont see anything there.
Culter/Leinart make a close second considering if their team can step up this year.

leinart has some experience from last year as well as young so they have an edge. But in the Denver system they don't ask the qb to win the game so cutler can do well I think.

Back
Top Bottom