2.11.19 Cbs Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2.11.19 Cbs Mock Draft

claytonduper

Starter
Reaction score
Today's CBS mock draft has the Dolphins selecting Kyler Murray, QB. If he is the guy our front office has targeted then the question I have is should we keep Tannehill for 1 more year? Murray learns as a backup this year. Tannehill has always been a team player and at much reduced salary would be worth keeping even as a backup down the road.

Just say no to Tannehill. Rather throw the rookie into the fire or get a cheap guy like Fitzpatrick.

Murray said he is "fully" committing to football so I am down with that. However, I imagine by the time the draft rolls around he will be gone by pick 13.

Pointless to keep Tannehill. Time to just let him go and use the money saved elsewhere.

I expect him to be there at thirteen if he opts out of the combine and sticks to his own pro day for the scouts. He would look small out there with the other quarterbacks and if he can’t step up and compete, I would pass on him until round two at least. Too many red flags already for a guy who is too small to play at the next level unless he is a phenom and phenoms don’t duck competition.

I expect him to be there at thirteen if he opts out of the combine and sticks to his own pro day for the scouts. He would look small out there with the other quarterbacks and if he can’t step up and compete, I would pass on him until round two at least. Too many red flags already for a guy who is too small to play at the next level unless he is a phenom and phenoms don’t duck competition.

Unless something really terrible comes out about his character, no way does he make it to the second round.

No way he makes it to 13.

He’s simply too electric. He’s gonna run a 4.3

Back
Top Bottom