2 CB's in this draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 CB's in this draft

Really a good prospect who's one of the better size/speed combinations at CB in this class that also times well in agility/explosion tests. Smart player that typically plays with good technique. Made a great INT against Bridgewater and Louisville in the endzone that was one of the more intelligent interceptions I saw all season that took sure points off the board for the Cardinals.

Matter of fact, between Gratz and Wreh-Wilson, UCONN probably had one of the better pairs of corners as a duo in the country in 2012.

Thanks Slimm that was actually nice to see him in that game. UCONN had a pretty bad team overall and were completely dominated by Cuse but there were some interesting individuals in both teams. The Orangement front 7 was just too much for the poor UCONN oline and Qb, anyway...

Last edited by a moderator:
The other guy I like that I've been talking about probably since around October is Darius Slay. Slay's stock is high enough that you might be lucky if he makes it to pick #42 now.

And a guy I've had a crush on for years would be Nickell Robey. As long as you know his limitations, you should still get an excellent football player.

If the Dolphins were to pair up Darius Slay/D.J. Hayden with Nickell Robey then I think they're covering both the inside and outside at the position very well.

Guys I also like to a degree include B.W. Webb, Robert Alford, Leon McFadden, Terry Hawthorne, Sanders Commings and Kayvon Webster.

I recently saw a Mock Draft with Slay going to Miami at #54.

Back
Top Bottom