2 determine who MIA will draft: Lets continue with who JACKSONVILLE will pick at #8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 determine who MIA will draft: Lets continue with who JACKSONVILLE will pick at #8

Who will JAC select at #8?

• LT Andre Smith

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • LT Jason Smith

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • LB Ray Maualuga

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • LB James Laurinaitis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
OK, so far the polls have gotten us to:

DET: QB Matthew Stafford
STL: LT Eugene Monroe
KC: OLB Aaron Curry
SEA: WR Michael Crabtree
CLE: CB Malcom Jenkins
CIN: LT Michael Oher
OAK: WR Jeremy Maclin (i definitely don't agree with this one, but being a good sport :D)

so now we come to JACKSONVILLE. They need an OT with Barnes a FA. They have just about all they need otherwise except maybe an ILB.

All I could think they would be going for is LT Jason Smith or LT/LG/RT Andre Smith but of course I need to put up a poll...so who else may they think of picking? A LB?

So who may it be? LT Andre Smith? LT Jason Smith? or LB Ray Maulauga? Or maybe LB James Laurainatis?

With the problems the Jags had on the O-line last season I would be amazed if they did not pickup a OT with their first pick

OK, so far the polls have gotten us to:

DET: QB Matthew Stafford
STL: LT Eugene Monroe
KC: OLB Aaron Curry
SEA: WR Michael Crabtree
CLE: CB Malcom Jenkins
CIN: LT Michael Oher
OAK: WR Jeremy Maclin (i definitely don't agree with this one, but being a good sport :D)

so now we come to JACKSONVILLE. They need an OT with Barnes a FA. They have just about all they need otherwise except maybe an ILB.

All I could think they would be going for is LT Jason Smith or LT/LG/RT Andre Smith but of course I need to put up a poll...so who else may they think of picking? A LB?

So who may it be? LT Andre Smith? LT Jason Smith? or LB Ray Maulauga? Or maybe LB James Laurainatis?

cant wait for you to get to #25 its a long road.

Back
Top Bottom