2 first rounders? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 first rounders?

t2thejz

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Aright if we get another 1st round pick for o-gun who else would we pick. I know we will pick a WR with one of them but with the other one would we draft a qb, a o lineman..maybe a DE

Option 1: WR and OL

Option 2: WR and QB

Originally posted by Surferosa
Option 1: WR and OL

Option 2: WR and QB

Luv the idea but no chance we go QB. With Feeley and Jay coming back I cant see us drafting a QB in the first. If so what about Sage??? Just not gonna happen. IF and I mean IF they wanted to go QB for the future henson would make alot more sense, but still not gonna happen.

I think we will take care of our o-line in FA! So I'll say QB and wr( that's if rivers is there for us to get) If not then maybe VERNON! Although some are saying that JP looked really good at the combine!!!

Originally posted by dreadlockera

Luv the idea but no chance we go QB. With Feeley and Jay coming back I cant see us drafting a QB in the first. If so what about Sage??? Just not gonna happen. IF and I mean IF they wanted to go QB for the future henson would make alot more sense, but still not gonna happen.

Agreed. The ONLY way we go QB on the first day is if Fiedler is let go before the draft.

Fielder can easily be let go after june 1st to save us a little more this year. if we can't trade him before then. Now that they know we are not cutting him.. the teams interested will have to make trade offers, if they really want him.

Please Please STOP with the Vernon Carey in the First round! It's not happening......You do not waste a 1st rounder on an Offensive guard, especially one that is not classified as a 'blue chipper".

enough of Carey already. This guy wasnt even dominant in college.

Back
Top Bottom