2 games up with 4 to play | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 games up with 4 to play

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Let's go Hornets!!!!

sad thing is, sitting as the current #1 seed, with a 2-game lead, with only 4 left to play, they could still wind up 3rd in their own division and as low as 6th in the conference.

WILD WILD WEST!!

yeah the west is crazy... im rooting for the hornets and the nuggets in the west, so i hope the nuggets can climb to that 7th seed so they dont have to play each other round 1...

chances of that are looking slim now though :(

Hornets will most definitely win the division. Though I think the Lakers get the 1 seed.

I have no clue who's going to win the West. I don't have much confidence in my boys. Good luck to you though!

Hornets will most definitely win the division. Though I think the Lakers get the 1 seed.

I have no clue who's going to win the West. I don't have much confidence in my boys. Good luck to you though!

I feel that if they can hold on to the division....they will get the #1 seed as well....but we'll see.

good luck to you as well.

the Hornets are 2 up on the Lakers, if somehow they falter and let the lakers climb up to that one seed i doubt they win their own division...

but yeah im afraid to make any prediction about the Western conference playoffs, haha... all i know is its gonna be a lot of fun

the Hornets are 2 up on the Lakers, if somehow they falter and let the lakers climb up to that one seed i doubt they win their own division...

but yeah im afraid to make any prediction about the Western conference playoffs, haha... all i know is its gonna be a lot of fun

Yeah I didn't realize they were 2 up. Big game vs LA tonight though (or tomorrow, I forget).

I think L.A. kicks their ***

The Nuggets are ready for the Hornets should they meet.

Lakers Killing the Hornets. 59-33 w/5:00 left in the 2nd.

Lakers got to comfortable in the 3rd. To many f'n 3pt. I think they shot like 30+ 3's which is insane. Either way they won that all that matters.

Dope NO loses again against the queens. Keep it up and they'll go from 1st to 5th quickly.

looks like you were right

Back
Top Bottom