2 mocks (1 w/ trade & 1w/out trade) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 mocks (1 w/ trade & 1w/out trade)

well the only pick i like is cromartie. there are alot of questions about sims and alston seems like an athlete playing linebacker. i think marshall might be a day one pick now and lawson wont last till the 30th pick.

ChambersWI said:
way to early for Watkins IMO, and I doubt Lawson is there at 30
watkins stock is rising
he will not make it to the third round!!

also, from what i have read, some people dont think lawson will go till the 2nd round

i love the watkins and marshall picks. Like you mentioned, watkins' stock is on the rise. And I'm all for the Brandon Marshall pick. I've been hyping him for awhile. He'll be a major steal for someone.

Bellson said:
i love the watkins and marshall picks. Like you mentioned, watkins' stock is on the rise. And I'm all for the Brandon Marshall pick. I've been hyping him for awhile. He'll be a major steal for someone.
thanks man
yeah i would love to get both of them

is there any draft guru out there that thinks lawson wont make it to 30????

I like the picks... :wink:

But I don't like the compensation we get from Indy.

if we drop 14 spots in the first we better get a 2nd, 3rd, and at least a 6th or 7th... in addition to there first.

we get riped if all we get is a 2nd and a 4th... plus there first.

Spray Mucus said:
I like the picks... :wink:

But I don't like the compensation we get from Indy.

if we drop 14 spots in the first we better get a 2nd, 3rd, and at least a 6th or 7th... in addition to there first.

we get riped if all we get is a 2nd and a 4th... plus there first.
i just went off the draft value chart bro!!!!!

Bellson said:
Marshall would be great and Mike Walker next year!!!!
DP passing to 2 Golden Knights in Miami.....:D :D :D

Best case scenario is we trade up to get some flexibility and toughness. Saban needs to find a starter here. OF course that would be the great Michael Huff from UT. Put him at safety or corner-two positions on the team that could use a little more depth and athleticism. Besides, he's in the mold of another Rod Woodson- enough said!

Finy & the Jets said:
Best case scenario is we trade up to get some flexibility and toughness. Saban needs to find a starter here. OF course that would be the great Michael Huff from UT. Put him at safety or corner-two positions on the team that could use a little more depth and athleticism. Besides, he's in the mold of another Rod Woodson- enough said!
I disagree. Gutting our draft isn't a good strategy, even for a player like Huff. We don't have many picks left (fewest in the NFL I think) and this draft is pretty deep at the DB position. Best case scenario for me would be to trade down to grab someone like Ko Simpson and some extra picks.

Flyer22 said:
I disagree. Gutting our draft isn't a good strategy, even for a player like Huff. We don't have many picks left (fewest in the NFL I think) and this draft is pretty deep at the DB position. Best case scenario for me would be to trade down to grab someone like Ko Simpson and some extra picks.
i agree bro
the more pics the better

you never know when you can find a "Tom Brady" in the 6th round

Back
Top Bottom