2 more tidbits | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 more tidbits

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dolphins | Parmalee Will Be Back - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
8:43 PT: The Miami Herald reports the Miami Dolphins will bring back Bernie Parmalee for next season. He assisted with special teams on a trial basis last season.

and the Phins are going to bring R Edwards back and he has no choice as an exclusive right FA

Why in theeeee hell are we brining back Edwards? Only reason I could think of is an insurance policy for Williams. But if Ricky goes down we're hosed anyway, so why waste a roster spot on someone you dont even dress? Maybe he'll be released in camp....

I expected Edwards to go elsewhere and Leonard Henry to become the 3rd string runningback behind both Williams and Minor. I wonder if Edwards can be happy about this? I also thought that due to our cap situation we would have taken the cheaper option in Henry. Interesting.

I was always pleased with the way Parmalee played. The former UPS driver can coach on my team anyday.

It would be sweet but I dont think anyone will take a chance on him for a 3rd or 4th....more like a 6th...., maybe a 5th if we're lucky.

Back
Top Bottom