2 of Miami Foes this year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 of Miami Foes this year

Originally posted by PhinKev
Got to back up my man MD. Here's what profootballtalk.com had to say about the Bills defense after the game:

BILLS "D" DOESN'T LOOK MUCH BETTER

The same league sources who got an eyeful of Kyle Boller at the Ravens-Bills game also tell us that the Buffalo defense still needs plenty of work.

The Bills' run defense looks weak, say our moles, which could bode poorly for a team that likely needs to get to the postseason in order to save coach Gregg Williams' job. Williams is entering the final year of his contract -- with no extension in sight.

On offense, there's mild concern about the team's running backs. Sure, Travis Henry didn't play against the Ravens, but the guys who did made folks wonder whether Willis McGahee's price tag went up in the wake of the corps' generally crappy showing.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

preseason....it's like crack, ****s with your head and distorts reality...just look at Ray Lucas

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

preseason....it's like crack, ****s with your head and distorts reality...just look at Ray Lucas

Yeah, I know. But what do you want me to do? Watch Baseball?

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Originally posted by PhinKev
Got to back up my man MD. Here's what profootballtalk.com had to say about the Bills defense after the game:

BILLS "D" DOESN'T LOOK MUCH BETTER

The same league sources who got an eyeful of Kyle Boller at the Ravens-Bills game also tell us that the Buffalo defense still needs plenty of work.

The Bills' run defense looks weak, say our moles, which could bode poorly for a team that likely needs to get to the postseason in order to save coach Gregg Williams' job. Williams is entering the final year of his contract -- with no extension in sight.

On offense, there's mild concern about the team's running backs. Sure, Travis Henry didn't play against the Ravens, but the guys who did made folks wonder whether Willis McGahee's price tag went up in the wake of the corps' generally crappy showing.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Thanks PhinKev, didn't think I needed a reporter to back me up on what I observe 1st hand...but it's nice that someone else saw what I saw. It was only their 1st game, I'll give them the benefit of a doubt. But even on Ravens report on TV, the Ravens pointed out their ability to run up the middle, which Coach Bellick was proud of considering Buffalo's upgrades. He thought his first unit ran pretty well, He though they needed some more work on their passing game. This was pretty much what I saw too.

Back
Top Bottom