2 sevenths | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 sevenths

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
we got two picks left - 221 and 222

What should we do and who do we look at.

The Miss. St kids - Jenkins and Kelly are still there

Pickett and Smoker at QB

Everage and Washington still there at S

Pasha Jackson and Derek Pope at LB.

BJ Johnson at WR

Demarco McNeil, Sean Tufts

What would you do, if you could

A few guys I would like are Issac Hilton DE, Clarence Moore/B.J. Johnson/ James Newson WR's, Bryan Hickman at LB, and Josh Harris at QB.

Ahmad Childress, Tommy Kelly, Jordan Cartens at DT
Justin Jenkins, BJ Johnson and Sloan Thomas at WR
Derrick Pope, Sean Tufts, Bryan Hickman at LB
Arnold Parker at S (even though we don't need one)
AND Robert Kent at QB

Heres my list:

LB Uyi Osunde UCONN
DE Isaac Hilton, Hampton
DT Tommy Kelly, Miss ST (A change of pace DT)
DE Bobby McCray, Florida
DT Demarco McNeil, Auburn
FS Brandon Everage, Oklahoma

BJ JOHNSON or SLOAN THOMAS from Texas. The Phins have eyed Thomas for a while.

I personally like Beard. he had some great catches for the 'Canes, and if he can stay healthy he could prove to be a good complement to Boston and Chambers. Also, why not give Mauck a shot, wouldn't mind throwing a rookie QB in the mix w/ Jay and AJ, doesn't apprear that Sage will amount to anything. Not sayin Mauck would ever start, but he could be a decent backup in a year or so, and you never know.

Darell McClover LB from Miami seems like an excellent pick who BIGO mentioned Miami would pick up late in the draft. We also know when FO visited Texas they looked hard at Sloan Thomas. I hope those are our two 7th picks

If we're looking for a backup to Zach, I don't think we could go wrong with Ryan Fowler (Duke) (OK, so I'm a little biased here, but who isn't with UM?). He's a MLB who recorded 135 tackles and 12.5 tackles for a loss last season. For his career, he recorded 495 tackles (average over 120 tackles per year, 3rd all-time at Duke, considering the history of defense (remember Bob Matheson?)).

I can't believe Tommy Kelly and Cody Pickett are still there. I had Kelly grade out as a top 120 pick and Pickett as a top 140. Man I can't wait until the draft is over and see who Miami picks up. I'm hoping for 10-12 players

Back
Top Bottom