#2 Skins Fan! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#2 Skins Fan!

JoeJacksonGibbs

Visiting Head Coach
Reaction score
I guess #1 was already taken. Hey everybody, I came over from ExtremeSkins.com to say what's up and wish you all luck for the season opener.

I figure I'd also take the time to thank your wonderful city for providing us with all your ex-Canes...Rocky, Clinton, Santana and, of course, the best safety in football...Sean Freakin' Taylor!!!

Hail!

Damn straight man...Love watching all the ex-canes you guys have...Taylor is my favorite player in the NFL, you lucky *******s! :lol: Welcome to the site....you're not a Bills, Jets, or Pats fan, so you're a friend in our books! :D

Welcome, bro. Being a Niner fan I don't particularly care for the Skin's but that don't mean we can't get along. :tongue:

welcome, yea ive spent some time over at your skins site, living in the area i like to keep up to date with them too

Haha, I'm with Prepdogg. I'm also an Eagles fan, but this is a fins board, so I think we can get along.

Thanks for the welcome. Your site is pretty cool...I like the freedom you guys have with the avatar pics.

Out of curiosity, you guys have any Dolphins players on this board yet?

Thanks for the welcome. Your site is pretty cool...I like the freedom you guys have with the avatar pics.

Out of curiosity, you guys have any Dolphins players on this board yet?

Well we had the infamous Juan Huron awhile back but none currently that we are aware of. We do have an agent though, Brett Tessler.

Well we had the infamous Juan Huron awhile back but none currently that we are aware of. We do have an agent though, Brad Tessler.

Brett...

joe....yes we have had Dolphin football players here, but the populace was so rude they left. Welcome to our boards, glad you joined us !

Back
Top Bottom