2 Steller Stats through Week 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Steller Stats through Week 2

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
As of Right now through Week 2(Pending Monday Night Game) (I'm pretty sure of this, these are unofficial stats for now, I did a little late night research for this.)

1. Jay Fiedler is leading the NFL in QB Rating with 123.75
2. Ricky Williams is leading the NFL in rushing with 243

SO, for right now those of you that hate the Fins, their Offense, Jay Fiedler and/or Ricky Williams F*CKOFF!!!!

Wow. Very impressive. Norv Turner showing that he can do wonders with both quarterbacks and runningbacks. He has already turned this offense into the 1999 Redskins. Lets see if he can turn us into the 1990's Cowboys.

Yea I was reading about Fielder's 118 rating today in a article and I knew he had something like 136 last week..this is defintely impressive.

I'd settle for the 2002 Dolphins..the 1999 redskins didn't go to the sb..I want the dolphins to get there.

Originally posted by chambers84
As of Right now through Week 2(Pending Monday Night Game) (I'm pretty sure of this, these are unofficial stats for now, I did a little late night research for this.)

1. Jay Fiedler is leading the NFL in QB Rating with 123.75
2. Ricky Williams is leading the NFL in rushing with 243

SO, for right now those of you that hate the Fins, their Offense, Jay Fiedler and/or Ricky Williams F*CKOFF!!!!

RU sure I thought Holmes is leading the NFL in rushing.

Back
Top Bottom