2 Teams with MAJOR Preseason injuries played each other in the SB last year.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2 Teams with MAJOR Preseason injuries played each other in the SB last year..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
NE: Rosie Colvin
Carolina: Dyson

yes but did the focal point of those teams' offense quit on them too? did they have 2 O coordinators jump ship? did their former superstar QB quit the front office?? did they retain the services of a hapless head coach who hasn't gone anywhere in years?? did they trade away entire draft classes for pot-head quitters and 'roid freaks?? keep reaching.....

SkapePhin said:

i appreciate your attempt at optimism, but those two players were HARDLY the groundwork for those teams..... in other words, if NE had lost Brady and Smith that would draw a better comparison.

If carolina had lost davis and steve smith, that would be a better comparison.

nice try though

texasPHINSfan said:
i appreciate your attempt at optimism, but those two players were HARDLY the groundwork for those teams..... in other words, if NE had lost Brady and Smith that would draw a better comparison.

If carolina had lost davis and steve smith, that would be a better comparison.

nice try though
I have to agree that neither of those players were near as important as Ricky Williams or Boston. Also, if I recall correctly Colvin was hurt in the first game of the season I believe, and not the preseason.

SkapePhin said:

Well i guess they match up well to ricky and boston huh guys so we have nothing to worry about :roflmao:

yeah and like Dyson Colvin never played a dowon for them so they never had him to begin with and Dyson has never been that good anyway

Back
Top Bottom