#2 up for grabs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#2 up for grabs

Gamble

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
Detroit wants to trade down,that basically means that if the Dolphins want someone bad enough they could get him. They would need to want him real bad because it would be expensive.

Detroit wants to trade down,that basically means that if the Dolphins want someone bad enough they could get him. They would need to want him real bad because it would be expensive.
Hey, this just might work!!

After all, Randy Mueller working w/ Matt Millen on a trade would be like an adult working w/ a baby on who gets the candy!! :lol:

But is there anybody really worth trading the 9th pick, second round pick, third round pick and likely a 2nd round pick in 2008 for the #2 spot?

But is there anybody really worth trading the 9th pick, second round pick, third round pick and likely a 2nd round pick in 2008 for the #2 spot?
I'll say this. As much as I want to draft Quinn, even if we have to trade up to get him - this price would be too much IMO!

Hey, this just might work!!

After all, Randy Mueller working w/ Matt Millen on a trade would be like an adult working w/ a baby on who gets the candy!! :lol:

Actually, up until this point Millen has done a pretty good job of working draft day trades. What he's done with the picks he got has been pretty pathetic, but remember a couple years ago getting a 2nd from the Browns just so they could move up one spot to get Kellen Winslow. I'd rather stay away from any draft day deals with Detroit, thanks.

Actually, up until this point Millen has done a pretty good job of working draft day trades. What he's done with the picks he got has been pretty pathetic, but remember a couple years ago getting a 2nd from the Browns just so they could move up one spot to get Kellen Winslow. I'd rather stay away from any draft day deals with Detroit, thanks.

I was more kidding than anything. It's just amazing to me that Millen still has a job. He must have Naked pictures of the Fords or something.

Trading up is going to cost us quite a bit no matter what. I'm willing to give up a little if we must, but going up to #2 from #9 will probably be too much.

I would give our 1st, 2nd and maybe a player...maybe one of our defensive vets (not Thomas or Taylor) to get Calvin Johnson
As for Quinn...I wouldn't trade up too far for him, with his stock slipping. I'd look to trade with Tampa Bay, Arizona, or Washington to get Quinn.

I think Calvin Johnson and Joe Thomas as the only players deserving a #2 pick.

I'd be alright with that ONLY if it's for Calvin Johnson or Joe Thomas. I'd rather wait and see if Quinn lands around 4 or 5 before we move up for him.

Back
Top Bottom