20 Minutes and counting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

20 Minutes and counting

DolphinDevil28 said:
I think you are holding your breath for nothing.

June 1 ain't what it used to be.

Actually, I'm not holding my breath at all, but it at least gives us something to talk about.

Although they did say that his year is going to have the biggest player names released then any other year. I don't think any of them will be Fins however.

SIGN EVERYBODY.

I would sign:

Middleton, Walker, Terrell, Gannon, Warner, Eddie George, Muhammed.

I give it 5 minutes to the first (5,000th) wish list thread starts.

The first wave has officially begun...the Cardinals strike first (wasting no time seeing as how they are in an earlier time zone).

Cardinals | Lucas Cut - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:35:34 -0700

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports the Arizona Cardinals have released S Justin Lucas.

Cardinals | Parsons Cut - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:34:45 -0700

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports the Arizona Cardinals have released QB Preston Parsons.

Cardinals | Bush Cut - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:33:45 -0700

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports the Arizona Cardinals have released TE Steve Bush.

Cardinals | Tanner Cut - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:33:06 -0700

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports the Arizona Cardinals have released DT Barron Tanner.

Cardinals | Bell Cut - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 13:32:04 -0700

Darren Urban, of the East Valley Tribune, reports the Arizona Cardinals have released DT Marcus Bell.

Chargers | Whole Team Cut- from www.KFFL.com

An unidentified source has reported that the San Diego Chargers have released their whole team. Their is no point in listing indvidual names as it really doesn't matter. :lol:

Len Pasqueralli from ESPN reports the Redskins have just signed everyone on the june 1st cut list.
:D

PhinPhreak said:
Chargers | Whole Team Cut- from www.KFFL.com

An unidentified source has reported that the San Diego Chargers have released their whole team. Their is no point in listing indvidual names as it really doesn't matter. :lol:

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom