20 Minutes and counting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

20 Minutes and counting

This just in:

The Bills have cut Takeo Spikes, Eric Moulds, and Travis Henry.

When reached for comment, Tom Donohoe said: "Oops!, we made a mistake, we will sign them back up as soon as we can, but this is not an indication that we here at the Buffalo Bills are a clueless bunch of morons."

In other News,

The Patriots cut Tom Brady, Ty Law, Rodney Harrison, and Richard Seymore in what is widely being recieved around the league and the media as another example in the genius that is Bill Belichick. When asked for comment, Ron Jaworski said: "I mean, this is Bill Belichick, if he cut these guys, they obviously can't play and do not fit into their plans to repeat, I think these are excellent moves."

Section126 said:
This just in:

The Bills have cut Takeo Spikes, Eric Moulds, and Travis Henry.

When reached for comment, Tom Donohoe said: "Oops!, we made a mistake, we will sign them back up as soon as we can, but this is not an indication that we here at the Buffalo Bills are a clueless bunch of morons."

In other News,

The Patriots cut Tom Brady, Ty Law, Rodney Harrison, and Richard Seymore in what is widely being recieved around the league and the media as another example in the genius that is Bill Belichick. When asked for comment, Ron Jaworski said: "I mean, this is Bill Belichick, if he cut these guys, they obviously can't play and do not fit into their plans to repeat, I think these are excellent moves."
:roflmao: :roflmao: ... thats something The big *** Jaws would say.. :fire: I hate him.. or i dont hate him i dislike him..

If they release Jay I'll personally drive to Miami and pay homage, now that would bring the spark back to this franchise.

Back
Top Bottom