200,000 fans rank NFL teams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

200,000 fans rank NFL teams

Seems fair.

Another reason i think NFL will shrink , every year so few draft picks are good quality and i think they have to move towards a 28 system to get more quality players.

ESPN had the Packers at #24 before last season.

A couple of years ago San Diego was 32nd and went 14-2.

Things change. That's why the NFL is popular. Don't sweat it.

Another reason i think NFL will shrink , every year so few draft picks are good quality and i think they have to move towards a 28 system to get more quality players.

I bet I know which teams them media around my area will want to contract first.
#1 arizona Cardinals

#2 miami dolphins lack of fan attendence will be their reasoning.

#3 detroit Lions have a larger number of fans then the dolphins but they havent went to a playoff in how many years ?

#4 Buffalo Bills same as a miami

#5 cleveland Browns not sure why

#6 cinci Bengals everyone is in jail

this isnt my veiw on this topic but if the nfl has to contract 6 teams miami will probally be voted first due to lack of success on the field in 30 years.
this statement is what the media thinks not me .

if the nfl does contract any teams they should only contract 2 teams both in the nfc . in Atlanta and Arizona

#1 arizona Cardinals

#3 detroit Lions have a larger number of fans then the dolphins but they havent went to a playoff in how many years ?

this isnt my veiw on this topic but if the nfl has to contract 6 teams miami will probally be voted first due to lack of success on the field in 30 years.

if the nfl does contract any teams they should only contract 2 teams both in the nfc . in Atlanta and Arizona

Buffalo's 1st 5 home games are all sold out for 08, a few seats left for the last two, (one in Toronto), lack of attendance isn't Buffalo's problem, a small market, depressed economey, population loss to greener pastures, etc. is.

That is why more effort is being made to tap the Canadian market. Toronto and area is the 5th largest Market in North America and it is just down the road.

#1 arizona Cardinals

I could see the Jaguars being on top of the list. They cant even sell out when they cover up half the seats. That said, none will be contracted, though the chargers will be the first to move locations.

No way will the league cut four teams as it would reduce the amout of revenue they would take in and the popularity of the NFL brand in those areas and if they are the same teams mentioned by maverick50, taking football out of those areas would not be very smart.

No way will the league cut four teams as it would reduce the amout of revenue they would take in and the popularity of the NFL brand in those areas and if they are the same teams mentioned by maverick50, taking football out of those areas would not be very smart.
Its not a league matter , if owners back off from investing and want to cash out and liqudate i do not see the league having any choice.

The NFL is not going to contract way too much money being made and there is plenty of talent out there for the league. How many great college players never make the league?

Until teams start posting financial losses they wont be contracted. The NFL is in the business of making money, not the business of giving a **** about whether the talent pool thins out.

You've got to be kidding. Look at how much an NFL franchise goes for, the NFL would have to pony up that money - times four? At the same time when they have said they want to pay down each team's debt? And the cities that have used tax dollars for stadiums with unfulfilled leases won't want payback too?

I would add the NFLPA and the loss of 212 jobs, but I can't use that argument since we all know how weak they are though.

Fans are always biased or ignorant... i dont care much about the opinions... if they followed the league for there paycheck they opinion then means a lot more to me.

Back
Top Bottom