2000 pts for guessing Rickys yards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2000 pts for guessing Rickys yards?

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
There was a thread with the guesses of Rickys yards for the game, I predicted 105 and it was 104, I was just wondering if I was the winner? I get 2000 pts dont I? What do points do anyway?

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
I tried that once and it works

Yeah, I see that one happening. "Hey baby, I have 3,000 points on finheaven.com. Let me get a few dances." :D Hmm....what does 10,000 points get? :evil:

Yea, it was like a dream. I woke up in bed just like I wake up from a dream to....... weird.

As soon as I mentioned finheaven.com she got all hot and bothered.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Yea, it was like a dream. I woke up in bed just like I wake up from a dream to....... weird.

As soon as I mentioned finheaven.com she got all hot and bothered.

Are you serious? That? Is TOO. FUNNY. :roflmao:

2000 might be enough for a lap dance....but if you're ever planning to visit the brothels out here in Nevada, you need a lot more than 2000 points to buy some action! :hump:

Originally posted by Phinfan31
There was a thread with the guesses of Rickys yards for the game, I predicted 105 and it was 104, I was just wondering if I was the winner? I get 2000 pts dont I? What do points do anyway?
Hey, Phin fan:)

I just gotta get to checking that out and transferring the points -- I always get it done before the next game.

As to what the points are for, it's more about pride than anything, but there are a few things you can do to play with them. Just click on the link at the top of the page that says STORE. (Not FAN STORE; just STORE.)

See ya soon,

P4E

Back
Top Bottom