2002 Schedule - Phins on National TV FIVE TIMES | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 Schedule - Phins on National TV FIVE TIMES

Re: Re: Re: 2002 Schedule - Phins on National TV FIVE TIMES

Originally posted by Expo88

I'll answer for ya Muck, hope you don't mind ;) The 'Fins only had two nationally televised games last year: one Monday night game (I can't remember the opponent) and that great Sunday nighter vs. the Colts where we stomped them. :lol:

As far as the 'Fins playing da Fay-Duhs, I think a rivalry has actually developed between these two clubs over past several years. They're two of the most popular teams in the AFC so having them play eachother each year is also good for business.

I'm a littl upset that the 'Fins play two west coast teams this year (Fay-Duhs and the Chargers) and they're both in Miami. I'm biased though since I'm from SoCal and them playing those team gives me the best chance to see them. Oh well, I might just be making a trip somewhere else this year.
:cry:

Thanx 88...............I suffer from crs.

Re: Re: Re: 2002 Schedule - Phins on National TV FIVE TIMES

Originally posted by Expo88

I'll answer for ya Muck, hope you don't mind ;) The 'Fins only had two nationally televised games last year: one Monday night game (I can't remember the opponent) and that great Sunday nighter vs. the Colts where we stomped them. :lol:

As far as the 'Fins playing da Fay-Duhs, I think a rivalry has actually developed between these two clubs over past several years. They're two of the most popular teams in the AFC so having them play eachother each year is also good for business.

I'm a littl upset that the 'Fins play two west coast teams this year (Fay-Duhs and the Chargers) and they're both in Miami. I'm biased though since I'm from SoCal and them playing those team gives me the best chance to see them. Oh well, I might just be making a trip somewhere else this year.
:cry:

The Colts game was our only Monday nighter of last year. The opener, Tennessee, was a Sunday night game on ESPN. The Saturday game against New England was a nationally televised game. There were 3 nationally televised games.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 2002 Schedule - Phins on National TV FIVE TIMES

Originally posted by booyeah_

The Colts game was our only Monday nighter of last year. The opener, Tennessee, was a Sunday night game on ESPN. The Saturday game against New England was a nationally televised game. There were 3 nationally televised games.

Umm..............88.............Muck would`ve gotten that one right. :D

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
$50 says we are on more because of Ricky Williams.

Guys making money for the phins off his name already. Woot

I gotta agree with ya there VanDolPhan.
Looks like the Ricky trade is already paying off for Wayne H. :D

Two more National televised games than last year.

Now if he can do the same on the field we'll be celebrating in January :drinkers: :band: :rocker:

Originally posted by Hellion

I gotta agree with ya there VanDolPhan.
Looks like the Ricky trade is already paying off for Wayne H. :D

Two more National televised games than last year.

Now if he can do the same on the field we'll be celebrating in January :drinkers: :band: :rocker:

Well I tend to see more then coincidence with Dan Marino leaving and our televised games taking a crapper (really hard to get phin games in Vancouver :cry: ). Then we get 5 this year when we get Ricky Williams and Chris Chambers being a potential star.

I also like having the bye in the mid season. Gives our guys a chance to rest instead of the breaks 3-4 games into the season. Would have prefered one of those byes in the last month though :p

im looking at the schedule and thinking...11-5 the last two years with many, many injuries and an average running game. jays in his third year, the o-line will be revamped, the d is generally intact, a possible carter signing, oh...and didnt we pick up a decent running back about a month back?
12-4: easily
13-3: closer to expectations
14-2: who knows

Back
Top Bottom