2003 Miami Dolphins Award Winners Announced | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2003 Miami Dolphins Award Winners Announced

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
2003 Miami Dolphins Award Winners Announced
  • Adewale Ogunleye was named the team’s Most Valuable Player from 2003 in a vote of South Florida media.
  • Wade Smith was named the Newcomer of the Year,in a vote of South Florida media.
  • Junior Seau was selected as the winner of the team’s Leadership Award in a vote of Dolphin players
  • Shawn Wooden was chosen as the winner of the team’s Community Service Award.
  • Also recognized Wednesday night will be defensive tackle Larry Chester, who was named the recipient of the PFWA Dolphins Chapter “Good Guy†Award, which is annually given to a Dolphins player for his cooperation with the media.

OGUN had a great year last year and I agree with the decision. I thought that it would have between CC and OGUN.

Section126 said:
Ogun?

Bullcrap.
not really, i think zach should've been but o-gun is my close second, he always made big plays and he was consistent in both pass rush and run support. he was the leader in sacks of the afc and the team. i think he deserves it. he played with energy and the defense played better with him there because he began to develope into a leader. and i knew seau was going to win the leader award, hes a born leader of the defense with all the energy and experience he brings to the table. don't know anything about wooden or chester so i won't say anything about that.

Ricky was the Most "Valuable" Player. We were doomed w/o him. W/o OGun we would just need to rely on Burnett and J Will

good for you Ogun!!! Now sign on the dotted line before training camp starts

Very happy for O-Gun. I was hoping for he, Chambers, or Surtain. Thankfully, Ricky didn't get it, because he didn't deserve it.

sorry to change to subject everyone but can someone tell me how i can stop recieveing emails everytime someone posts a reply? In 5 min. i got 29 new mail!?! :confused:

ryyyan,

it in your user options. on the top click the link labeled "User CP". You should be able to find the correct setting there.

ryyyan24 said:
sorry to change to subject everyone but can someone tell me how i can stop recieveing emails everytime someone posts a reply? In 5 min. i got 29 new mail!?! :confused:
Look in the other thread that you asked this question....

I told you the Dolphins media hates the Fins....here we are locked up in contract negotiations with a guy that wants too much money already and they go and vote him MVP....The bastards!!!

:goof:

inFINSible said:
I told you the Dolphins media hates the Fins....here we are locked up in contract negotiations with a guy that wants too much money already and they go and vote him MVP....The bastards!!!

:goof:

Those were my thoughts exactly. That adds a few thousand dollars for each year to the contract now. Bastards!

Ricky didn't deserve the most valuable player award??

He IS the most valuable player on Miami. :lol:

This guy has unlimited respect from defenses. Even if he did only average 3.5 yards per carry, he deserved it more than anyone on the team. He didn't b*tch about the carries and did what was best for the team to win 10 games which resulted in Ricky carrying the rock almost 400 times, 2nd most in a season in NFL history I believe.

Ricky didn't deserve it?? What a bunch of dribble.

It also turns a not-likely-to-be-earned incentive into a likely-to-be-earned incentive whic affects the cap number each year....

I think...:hmmm:

Back
Top Bottom