2004 1st rd projection | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 1st rd projection

:lol:

I'll save this to keep it for reference next year and see how accurate it is.

Mock drafts made a couple of days before this draft we way off, let alone one made a year from now :lol:

But for what it's worth, I like the fact that DT Wilfork iwas projected so high by this dude. ;) :tongue:

I think most of us...are still recovering

from this year...next year might be a little bit overkill right now.

What's interesting is the have Miami picking 18th....obviously they don't see the Dolphins being very good this year.

And having the Eagles winning the whole thing...

jeez they lose instant credibility right there.

so we realize the error of our ways in 2003
miss the playoffs
and finally draft a LT :rolleyes:

So they think Tenn and Philly in the SB this uhm..Seem like we have the same record again according to this draft order..at least Cinn moves to number 5..some improvement in their seasonl.

I remember before this season the lists all had LaBrandon Toefield from LSU as the top RB going into the 03 draft, and Toefield ended up slipping a lot and was a fourth or fifth round pick.

Rashaun Woods, Lee Evans, or Michael Jenkins..

2004 Draft

Most of the time, a 1st round mock projected now will be just as accurate as a projection that is done right before the draft. You typically only have a few players who rise and fall during the season, and there is a pretty good idea of who the 1st talents are. Most of the time, what you project will be very close to what you project on down the line.

I do disagree with some of GBN's picks though.

Roy Williams will be a top 2, if not the top pick. He's a great receiver prospect and is a better prospect than Charles Rogers.

This draft should be very loaded at the receiver position.

Roy Williams of Texas
Larry Fitzgerald of Pittsburgh
Reggie Williams of Washington
Rashaun Woods of Oklahoma State
Lee Evans of Wisconsin
Bernard Berrian of Fresno State
Darius Watts of Marshall
Fred Gibson of Georgia

Those are just the guys off the top of my head that will probably be 1st rounders.

Wow. Fitzgerald is a sophomore, if we were to jump, that would be REALLY early. My dad's bud (Marc Boehm, interim AD at Pitt) would not be real pleased at that idea.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong (I didn't click the link) but we were in the 18th spot this year. You sure it isn't just the same order as this year that they used?

Where was Carson Palmer projected directly after last year's draft? I know he was not #1.. I think he wasnt even projected in the first round... I think the same thing happened to Carr.. A QB's stock can rise or fall ALOT in the span of a year...

He was an early second rounder.

Back
Top Bottom