Franchise: 6.801
Transition: 5.698

Safety
Franchise: 4.113
Transition: 3.578

Kicker/Punter
Franchise: 1.611
Transition: 1.446

Franchise number addition: Or 110% (I think that is the number) of the player's cap number from the 2003 season, whichever is higher.

yes... and i believe those are wrong greg, i discussed this with mazzystarrules the other night. those nflpa franchise/transition tenders include bonuses. When i went through and did the franchise tender for CBs based on last years base salaries it was 5.084
check the bills team, i did it for him since he wanted to franchise winfield.

so i believe what we have to do is go to nflpa.org and search for the top 5 players by compensation at each position, then take the average salary

correct me if im wrong.

In the past, we've always gone with what the official numbers were. However, if you guys would like to change that...i suppose we can.

Dolphins 17-0 has volunteered to find the top 5 and top 10 average base salaries for every position....so we may change the numbers listed above in the near future.

Yes, i will be getting around to that tomorrow afternoon/evening. This way everything will be accurrate, meaning all salaries we are working with will be based solely on compensation numbers from nflpa.org, no bonuses at all. Otherwise these tags that are currently listed would include the bonuses and cost all of us probably a million+ more at each position, yet we'd have a salary cap based on team salaries without bonuses.

in lamens terms it would throw everything outta whack, this way it's more accurrate and we'll have a little more money to work with.

peace

Back
Top Bottom