2004 Off-Season : What's Next??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Off-Season : What's Next???

Im sure the FO held Ricky down and forced him to take a bong hit. So i guess they are to blame. I could be wrong but he isnt suspended until a 3rd time of testing positive he just loses 4 paychecks for geeting caught a 2nd time. You could look at the front office as doing a good job of adapting to everything bad that has been thrown at them this off season. I dont think the FO is in disarray they have stuck to their plan and made changes when necessary. It comes down to the players have to perform and last year most of them didn't perform a 100% all of the time. Wanny is a Good coach that does make bad choices sometimes but a Championship caliber team would over come these bad choices. Do you think the Patriots coaches never make bad choices? Of course they do but the palyers make up for it and still win.

I bet we don't even have a good exit strategy either! :D

BLITZKRIEG said:
No, but keeping the players drug free is.....

He should at least be able to convince these players to stay clean. He should have the power as HC to control his players. Keeping them in compliance with the NFL's drug policy is his responsibility....no question.

Is it YOUR boss' responsibility to keep you drug free??

I hate to be like this, but I really think you're doing this just to get a reaction. No way you actually think this way, because it's complete insanity. PARENTS struggle to keep the children living in their homes drug free. And you expect an employer to keep a grown, millionaire employee drug free??

I'm just floored by the complete lack of common sense I'm reading here. I mean it's absolutely from another planet.

Just in case.....how would YOU propose the staff/FO keep the players drug free?? How would YOU do it?? This oughta be good. :rofl:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Word of warning. Finheaven policy has been re-written by the blind optimists here. Anything negative could result in eternal banishment. Be very careful, for they lurk around every corner.....

I do my best to keep them busy, and off of everyone elses backs, but they are overpowering at times, and appear to be growing in numbers. :eek: :eek:

Keep it positive, or suffer the consequences!!!! :evil:

clear.gif

Muck said:
Is it YOUR boss' responsibility to keep you drug free??

I hate to be like this, but I really think you're doing this just to get a reaction. No way you actually think this way, because it's complete insanity. PARENTS struggle to keep the children living in their homes drug free. And you expect an employer to keep a grown, millionaire employee drug free??

I'm just floored by the complete lack of common sense I'm reading here. I mean it's absolutely from another planet.

Just in case.....how would YOU propose the staff/FO keep the players drug free?? How would YOU do it?? This oughta be good. :rofl:

Agree 100%, nobody can keep an adult from doing what they want.

Some of you negative people on this board are just TIRED. The game is played on the field in Sept. This post SUCKS..

Injektilo* said:
If a Peach is a Peach, call it a Peach. Peach.

If a peach really is a PEACH, then i just wanna hold her and kiss her and fondle her and ...................... :lol:

I always look forward to reading posts from some of the great posters here and most of you guys/gals are making me dread the season upcoming :(

Back
Top Bottom