2004 Off-Season : What's Next??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Off-Season : What's Next???

Blitz, this board has turned into the Miami Herald board lately. Everybody is just at each other's throats lately. I would have to agree with you that this offseason has down right sucked! We all know that Wannstedt is going to be running the offense next season, these 1st year offensive coordinators won't have any clout, and wannstedt is going to veto them at game time. As a fan, all I can do is hope that somehow, like the Marlins and the Heat, the Dolphins are somehow able to overcome the negatives and win.

Yeah, you got me there blitz....way to put me in my place.....congratulations.

The Lakers go through this crap every year and have success so lets hope some strife in the offseason which hasn't happened to this team in some time will cause a spark.

inFINS, you know the more we respond to his childish post, the more childish post we get. I think what we should do is everytime he goes off on one of his rants (which is about every secons thread he starts) we just ignore it. Kind of like a child that is starved for attention, if you ignore his poor behavior, he usually goes and sulks in his room.

Blitz, when you are not going off on your negative rants you make pretty good sense, but man once you get going, I sometimes wonder if you even read what you post. Even IF Ricky did smoke some pot, how on Gods Green Earth is that the FO's fault. C'mon man be realistic, but don't b-itch just for the sake of it.

go_fins said:
Blitz, this board has turned into the Miami Herald board lately. Everybody is just at each other's throats lately. I would have to agree with you that this offseason has down right sucked! We all know that Wannstedt is going to be running the offense next season, these 1st year offensive coordinators won't have any clout, and wannstedt is going to veto them at game time. As a fan, all I can do is hope that somehow, like the Marlins and the Heat, the Dolphins are somehow able to overcome the negatives and win.

Word of warning. Finheaven policy has been re-written by the blind optimists here. Anything negative could result in eternal banishment. Be very careful, for they lurk around every corner.....

I do my best to keep them busy, and off of everyone elses backs, but they are overpowering at times, and appear to be growing in numbers. :eek: :eek:

Keep it positive, or suffer the consequences!!!! :evil:

PHINZ RULE!!! :fire:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Finheaven policy has been re-written by the blind optimists here. Anything negative could result in eternal banishment. Be very careful, for they lurk around every corner.....

clear.gif

I can be as negative as the next guy. But not ALL the time. All you post is negative crap.......dude, it's not that bad. How can it be, we haven't even played a game. If we start the season 0-4, maybe, just maybe I will join you on your "the sky is falling bandwagon" because then we would have something of substance to b-itch about. Not rumors and inuendos.
Really, isn't this the time everyone, no matter what team they cheer for is suppose to be the most optimistic. At this point every team is undefeated, tied for first place, with homefield advantage throughout the plyoffs in their sights. Now is the time to have some fun, be happy and hope the best. Let's save the negative crap for when we might actually need it............in December :down: :escape:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Well, I'm not sure about the blind optimists like yourself, but I wouldn't classify RW getting suspended in 2004 something worth congratulating the FO for....

Let me guess inFIN, after hearing this recent "positive" news, you jumped so high you hit your head on the ceiling right???....As if your head isn't already big enough???.... :roflmao:

Now, here's what I expect to get from this....

"It's not the FO's fault that RW was busted for smoking pot!!!".....

Oh really???....Well the FO is responsible for keeping players in line, and out of trouble during the off-season IMO. This is a direct result of a lack of discipline. Dave at his finest. :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!!! :fire:

Has anyone stopped to point out that RW is NOT suspended? :shakeno:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Wow, what an off-season. What a disturbing off-season!!!....

No more rants needed, this franchise is on the verge of implosion. This has been the Phinz single worse off-season IMO. No direction, no back-up plan, and no idea of what's next. Every week it's been something new, and none of it has been positive.....

What will it take for the fans here to realize that the Phinz FO is in complete disarray / turmoil at this time. They are quickly losing any respect they may have once had around the league, and it's obvious they don't have a clue of how to regain it. They're basically lost for words at this time, and that only causes more uncertainty...

I'm seriously worried now. Can it actually get any worse???.....

Yes it can get worse, but I do agree with most of what you said. I've been a finfan for 33yrs now and the way we use to laugh at other teams FO they are now laughing at us. :fire:

Wayne, Dave, and Rick have dropped the ball once again IMO. If they ever get it back remains a mystery. One that doesn't look to be solved any time soon....

I know, I know, I'm venting about the FO again. Anybody think it's unjustified this time around???

PHINZ RULE!!!! :shakeno:

BLITZKRIEG said:
Wow, what an off-season. What a disturbing off-season!!!....

No more rants needed, this franchise is on the verge of implosion. This has been the Phinz single worse off-season IMO. No direction, no back-up plan, and no idea of what's next. Every week it's been something new, and none of it has been positive.....

What will it take for the fans here to realize that the Phinz FO is in complete disarray / turmoil at this time. They are quickly losing any respect they may have once had around the league, and it's obvious they don't have a clue of how to regain it. They're basically lost for words at this time, and that only causes more uncertainty...

I'm seriously worried now. Can it actually get any worse???.....

Wayne, Dave, and Rick have dropped the ball once again IMO. If they ever get it back remains a mystery. One that doesn't look to be solved any time soon....

I know, I know, I'm venting about the FO again. Anybody think it's unjustified this time around???

PHINZ RULE!!!! :shakeno:

Dude, i got 3 words for you....
ITS ONLY MAY!!! :shakeno:
Do us all a favor and save your "the sky is falling" negativity until we can actually see how this season turns out, instead of babbling on about how the Dolphins front office is the worst thing to ever happen to mankind and how coaches should have to act basically as nannies for their players. I respect your opinion that the off-season hasnt been the greatest, but you have to admit that this team has been upgraded, and the FO has made some bold moves to bring more talent to Miami.

Back
Top Bottom