2004 QB Class... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 QB Class...

Mako

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know this is going to sound almost blasphemous, however it's looking already like that 2004 QB class is going to go down with the 83 class as the best of all time.

Manning and Roethlisberger already have Super Bowl rings. Rivers has thrown 44 TD to just 25 interceptions and has over 6,688 yards while leading the Chargers to a 14-2 record as well as an AFC Championship Game appearance.

I know it's WAY too premature to put these gentlemen in the same class as Marino, Elway and Jim Kelly but so far, early indications are this draft class is going to pan out as one of the better ones for QB.

Every one was p.o'd when Manning refused the Chargers picking him. I thought it was kind of pathetic. But he has earned my forgiveness whole-heartedly for crushing the Faytriots tonight!

Yep! Good class of QB's alright! Wish we had one of them.

Yea, it was a heck of a class in the first 5. All managed to find their ways as a starter for a team. Manning, Roesthlisberger, and Rivers need no introduction but Schaub is showing signs and Losman had it for a while.

If you look at this he had a performance very similar to tom brady in 01. Did enough to help the team win .Will he go on to become a stronger QB like tb in 03 and 04 where he carried the team.

Ben and Eli both have Super Bowl wins. Rivers was playing lights out this postseason and made it to the AFC Championship. What a great QB class. They're all still very young too. Comparisons to the 83' qb class are understandable.
Leinart, Young, and Cutler could end up being a very special class as well if they reach their potentials. I think it's great for the league. I'm sick of the lack of quality talent at QB.

Back
Top Bottom