2004 Schedule | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2004 Schedule

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
Anyone have any clue when Miami will be playing Buffalo at home this year? I know the Schedule does not come out till like April just looking for some ideas or inside info. I am planning to go to Joe Robbie for the first time this year I go to Buffalo every year to see the Dolphins play....unfortunately Im close to Buffalo and about 24 hours from FLA. Have to book holidays in a week, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
september or october
hopefully the last game of the year so we can go to West NY in september or october ;)

Hey, I'm planning on heading to JRS for the first time too!

Anyway, I would guess that the Bills will come to Miami in December. Miami has gone north in late November/December three years running, so it seems likely that Miami will catch the Bills in Buffalo in September, and so, the Phins will probably host the Bills in December. But that is, at best, a WAG (Wild-*** Guess).

I've done a little research, and the NFL schedule is usually released in April. If you need to lock in your holiday dates now, you're probably out of luck. :(

Originally posted by dolphan39
hopefully the last game of the year so we can go to West NY in september or october ;)

who cares? we beat them in deember no problem. i care about playing the jets/pats in december.

Back
Top Bottom