2006 draft prospects | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 draft prospects

NorthFloridaFin said:
Sure they do or have you forgot about Nijah Davenport breaking into his girlfriends apartment and taking a $hit in her dirty clothes basket.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

I never heard of that. That is one of the funniest things I have ever heard. It just seems so weird that he took a **** in someones clothes basket.

Where do you guys think Reggie Bush woudl go as it stands right now?

kastofsna120 said:
not chris leak...too short, bad release, etc

whats so bad about it?

Even if he did, didn't seem to hurt Pillip Rivers draft status. Your so biased, Gator hater or not everyone knows Leak is first round talent.

We gotta talk about Brad Smith at quarterback.

nick1 said:
I don't think 6' is too short. besides Drew Brees and Mike Vick are only 6 foot tall

His smarts will take him along way and your right he's not to short! :cool:

guess that proves that Tennessee has police in the non lazy catagory, as opposed to other states. Its a media frenzy in the SEC schools turning each other in for violations of this or that, starting to cause the entire conference to have a bad face. Hell even Vanderbilt has has player problems involving the law recently. Its like earthquakes, not there are more now then there used to be, its just reported now every time 1 happens now.
RWhitney014 said:
Well, someone's gonna say Willie Williams. Well, he hasn't suited up yet, and quite honestly, I'm surprised they accepted him. I heard on QAM yesterday that Phil Fulmer and Tennessee have had 16 players arrested since the end of the season. Something needs to be done about that.

Back
Top Bottom