2006 Qb class -vs- 2007 Qb class | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 Qb class -vs- 2007 Qb class

repMIAindaRI401

Practice Squad
Reaction score
im going out on a limb and saying Young is declaring this year and Quinn is staying,

2006 Qbs | 2007 Qbs
Matt Linehart > Brady Quinn

Vince Young < Chris Leak

Jay Cutler > Omar Jacobs

Imho i think after next years NCAA season the 2007 Qbs will be better then anyone in this draft. let me have it ;)

nopony said:
?

Did you do all that backwards or mean to say that this years will be better?

yeah idk what hes saying with this, and i actually think quinn could be better than linehart after next season

It's incredible how much hatred some people have towards Vince Young. I swear, if Leak could run like Young, you'd be hating on him all the same as someone who 'can't pass'.

Little Vick is coming out too this year. i know he does not have the best record, to say the least LOL but maybe that he is now in the NFL his big brother will straighten him out. He has alot of talent, im sure a team will take a chance on him pretty early in the draft. Omar Jacobs got some attention on this site too earlier this year but that kinda all died out after the good but not great season he had. I think he will go right after that Alamaba QB,(forgot his last name begins with a C)in the latter part of the second round.

Stay far away from little Vick LOL (He might try break JT's leg)
BTW, Vince had the best game any player has ever had in a BCS title game. Im no scout, but dont diss him

HysterikiLL said:
It's incredible how much hatred some people have towards Vince Young. I swear, if Leak could run like Young, you'd be hating on him all the same as someone who 'can't pass'.

Actually, Leak is too small to play quarterback in the NFL. He's a far better passer than Vince young, but he has size limitations.

Both Jacobs and Young are declaring.I guess that makes the 2006 QB class greater than the 2007 class.

Leak does not have any pro potential.

CrunchTime said:
Both Jacobs and Young are declaring.I guess that makes the 2006 QB class greater than the 2007 class.

Leak does not have any pro potential.

how does leak not have any pro potential....i think his stats are hurt by the offence myer has in florida. if he stays one more year...i think he could be a day one draft pick 2007.

marke27 said:
how does leak not have any pro potential....i think his stats are hurt by the offence myer has in florida. if he stays one more year...i think he could be a day one draft pick 2007.

OK.So he has potential to be a pro backup.

He is too short is not very mobile has a mediocre release and there are questions about his leadership qualities.He is quite accurate though.

I agree he is in the wrong system but his pro potential is quite limited.I doubt he will be a first day pick.

CrunchTime said:
OK.So he has potential to be a pro backup.

He is too short is not very mobile has a mediocre release and there are questions about his leadership qualities.He is quite accurate though.

I agree he is in the wrong system but his pro potential is quite limited.I doubt he will be a first day pick.

yup thats all im saying..he still have a chance..just saying he does have some potential.

Back
Top Bottom