2006 season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2006 season

Csonk3939 said:
So much talent? You think 4-12 was all coaching??

Coaching, the QB and Ricky not playing. I think that the players last year were so disappointed with what Ricky did that they never got past that. With Mr. Clueless as coach he didn't know how to get around it. I think most players as I said when I 1st heard about Ricky they knew their season was over before it started. Because the one thing that made that offense any good was Ricky. As much as I hate to say it and was pissed at him he was the offense and made Jay a better QB than he really was. He was exposed without Ricky whereas if it was Marino we would have done a lot better because one thing Dano did was make it happen with what he had because he was a great QB.

PatsFanTX said:
Talent on a team? How can a team that went 4-12 have talent?

Ricky Williams coming back weighing less than Lindsey Lohan will not have any impact whatsoever.

And the reason the Pats overcame all the injuries in the secondary was because of depth and coaching. The Phins have neither.

And please, why would there be a rivaly between one of the greatest coaches in the history of the NFL and one slightly successful college coach?
listen here patsi.....your just mad cause your team is history and will never win another championship for at least 30 years...you wanna know why...cause the fins aint gonna let them no more...not saban, not ronnie...your finished!!!! Now we will learn who really taught Belichick what he knows..... And by the way, Ricky will be at his playing wieght when he left come July. Are you scared that Ricky and Ronnie are going to eat you guys alive....hey who is that guy...oh yeah..thats Traylor...the run stuffer form New England....all you guys have is Vince to even try to stop him...oh wait....he can't either cause he is to fat to catch them....
Miami Dolphins 2005 AFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPS

gr8slayer said:
So are you saying that your talent is better than anyone elses in the NFL?
no...i'm saying i can't remember when the FINS had so much talent....do u need me to spell it out for you...well here it is!!

PatsFanTX said:

It's called injuries and incompetence....

patsFantTX said:
Why would there be a rivaly between one of the greatest coaches in the history of the NFL and one slightly successful college coach?

I think you're the only football fan that would consider Saban a "slightly successful college coach". You ready to question other poster's IQ's but when you deal in extreme's like these it makes me question yours

dolphinman23 said:
rookie OC, and worst NFL coach in the league?, who took a 11-5 playoff team without ricky and ran them into the ground with ricky....

so i agree 4-12 was wannys fault, our OC had no idea what in the hell he was doing

Just put it this way: 1-8 Wanny's record became 3-4 under Bates, so yeah, couching was a serious item.

We hope Saban, Linehan, Houck and Davis may build a decent OL to improve our offense.

PatsFanTX said:

And the reason the Pats overcame all the injuries in the secondary was because of depth and coaching. The Phins have neither.

And please, why would there be a rivaly between one of the greatest coaches in the history of the NFL and one slightly successful college coach?

these statements show you know absolutely nothing about football.

we dont have depth or coaching? that is two of our main strengths now?

why would there be a rivalry between belichick and saban? um, well, belichick taught saban everything he knows, and to steal a line from Star Wars

The apprentice is now the master :)

MexDolfan said:
Just put it this way: 1-8 Wanny's record became 3-4 under Bates, so yeah, couching was a serious item.

We hope Saban, Linehan, Houck and Davis may build a decent OL to improve our offense.

3-4 under Bates, but 2 of those victories were vs SF, and Cleveland. Teams that the Phins probably would've beaten under Dave. So much talent? That is crazy, take off the aqua and orange glasses, Ronnie Brown while I hope turns out to be a stud RB, has yet to prove anything, David Boston has not proved that he can stay healthy, Chambers has yet to have a 1000 yd season, the offensive line is unproven. The defensive tackle position is a huge question mark, as is the one corner position, and safety. For a team with soo much talent I would be pretty happy with a 8 win season, but because they have soo much talent if they win 8 games Saban would've done a bad job of coaching? While I think if they win 8 games he should win coach of the year.

Back
Top Bottom