2007 All-Stare game to be held at... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2007 All-Stare game to be held at...

Jt0323

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
2007 All-Star game to be held at...

San Francisco
I thought its suppose to be at an AL park since this year was at a NL's...:confused2

yeah supposed to be but this was promised.

Bud said since the game matters now this won't happen again. Just a 1 time thing

some of the final candidates for the '08 game (supposedly) include anaheim, tampa bay and minnesota.

UF Fin Kat said:
some of the final candidates for the '08 game (supposedly) include anaheim, tampa bay and minnesota.

I think Tampa would be great. I highly doubt it will be Minnesota.

Rocky Raccoon said:
I think Tampa would be great. I highly doubt it will be Minnesota.

HOME RUN derby in Tampa will be a mess with that cat-walk and low ceiling, talk about anti-climantic.

UF Fin Kat said:

I think if those are the 3 teams that LA gets it. Both Tampa Bay and Minnesota's fields are awful, unless Minnesota will have its new stadium up by then. If so then I bet it would go to Minnesota.

Ray Finkle said:
I think if those are the 3 teams that LA gets it. Both Tampa Bay and Minnesota's fields are awful, unless Minnesota will have its new stadium up by then. If so then I bet it would go to Minnesota.

Minnesota's new stadium wouldn't open until 2010, and with their current stadium, I don't see the All-Star game going there. I like Tampa's stadium personally, and it seems like the MLB has wanted to get the ASG in the newer stadiums, so I would say Tampa is the choice.

Rocky Raccoon said:
Minnesota's new stadium wouldn't open until 2010, and with their current stadium, I don't see the All-Star game going there. I like Tampa's stadium personally, and it seems like the MLB has wanted to get the ASG in the newer stadiums, so I would say Tampa is the choice.

Tampa Bay's stadium itself is very blah and plain. In my opinion there's nothing special about it. Why not have an All Star game at Yankee Stadium, when was the last time it was there? Especially considering YS might be no more in a few years, why not honor it now?

Ray Finkle said:
Tampa Bay's stadium itself is very blah and plain. In my opinion there's nothing special about it. Why not have an All Star game at Yankee Stadium, when was the last time it was there? Especially considering YS might be no more in a few years, why not honor it now?

actually now that you mention it, my bro said the Yanks could have it since 2008 will be the last year for Yankee Stadium.

Rocky Raccoon said:
actually now that you mention it, my bro said the Yanks could have it since 2008 will be the last year for Yankee Stadium.

I don't see it. The METS and YANKS will have new stadiums at the start of the next decade, and both will want the all star game in their new stadiums. So, to run the old yankee stadium. Then run the 2 new ballparks in NY all within a short amount of time, I don't see it

MikeO said:
I don't see it. The METS and YANKS will have new stadiums at the start of the next decade, and both will want the all star game in their new stadiums. So, to run the old yankee stadium. Then run the 2 new ballparks in NY all within a short amount of time, I don't see it
yeah... Budd said they like putting the all star games in newer stadiums in the video clip at mlb.com...

From the 3 teams listed, its definetly goin to Los Angeles-Anaheim or whatever they are called now. The Yankee stadium proposal would be quite amazing tho.

Back
Top Bottom