2008 UEFA European Championships | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2008 UEFA European Championships

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread about such an important tourney, so I decided to start one. Basically tell me who you think is going to win. I'm going with Germany.

I would have loved France to win but Holland has been incredible. Great tourney so far, except for the plethora of questionable calls.

Quarter finals stage now and there are some very good games in prospect.

Germany v Portugal
Croatia v Turkey
Russia v Holland
Spain v Italy

just judging by how the teams have been playing (from the games I've seen) looks like Portugal and Holland are the best teams in the tourny

Well there goes my prediction. I'll be rooting for Netherland now. I don't think the refs should have allowed the last goal by Germany, but it happens. Portugal had a lot of looks at the goal today but just didn't score enough.

Been the best Euro tournament for a long time , pity we never made it to qualify as we wouldve done a **** load better than France did (who we beat twice in qualifying)

Mr Fernando Torres will rip the tournament apart.... Spain to win, David Villa and David Silva to Liverpool this summer...haha ye

Out with Hicks and Gillet!

x

I can't believe Turkey, they've provided two of the most exciting finishes this tournament. I was just getting ready to turn off my television after Croatia scored their goal and the time was around one minute of stoppage time then all of a sudden Turkey puts one in the back of the net, unbelievable. Then of course Croatia has to choke away the penalty kicks. That was some ending.

What a shock it is to see Russia in the semi's after seeing them getting hammered against Spain in the first game.

Can they do the impossible??

Tomorrow is the big game. Spain has one hell of a team. Germany is definately not the favorite, but everything can happen in the finale.
Who are you rooting for? I hope there are some people in the United States who like Germany and root for us to win the tournament.:hi5:

Go Germany, Go Obama;) ,Go Phins....

Spain were by far the better team than Germany and deserved there win. Played some great football at times which the Germans could'nt life with.

Happy for Spain as its been a long time since they won a major championship.

Back
Top Bottom